Chapter 21

I woke up with a throbbing head ache. I found myself in the dark pit of training room. I groaned and sat up. I looked down and my chains were off. They were broken into pieces. I got up and steadied myself.

"You did it." A voice said. I looked around and no one was there. I jumped out of the pit and saw my other self.

"What?" I questioned.

"Dont you remember?" She asked looking into my red eyes. I shook my head. She let out a small laugh.

"You stopped yourself." She said. She walked closer to me.

"I what?" I was really confused. I never stopped myself. If I ever did I would remember. Once the full moon was out Im completely a monster.

"You didnt kill anyone. You broke many chains and lost 3 seals. You have 3 left." She said. I still gave her a confused look. She rolled her eyes and sighed. She touched my shoulder. Memories flood back.

~FlashBack~

I pound against the door. I kept getting thrown back from the electric seals Dad or Tessai placed on there. My throat tightened. My stomach twist and turned. My bones and muscle ached. I licked my lips and fangs. I broke the spiritual chain around my waist. I wrapped my fingers around it and broke it off with one swift move. I roared. More of my power ran through me.

"LET ME OUT!" I shouted while pounding the door. Then I heard something. A rocking being thrown across the room. I turned around quickly. No one. Warm metal filled my nostril. I felt it. Blood. My mouth watered. I sniffed the air and located it above a big huge rock. I saw me. My light self.

"What are you doing here idiot!" I shouted. I licked my lips. I saw the blood trickle down her wrist and hitting the rock. My mouth was dry. I need it. I flashed step towards her. She moved quickly.

"Kaia. Think." She said while running away from me. Was she stupid!? I cant control my hunger.

"STOP!" She shouted then disappeared. I stopped. That voice. The way she said it. An image came into my mind. Mom. My muscle relaxed.

"Mom?" I questioned. She wasnt here. I looked around the room. She still appeared in my mind. She was smiling. Laughing. The midnight picnic under the twinkling stars. "You can do this." She said.

I fell on my knees. My hands suddenly felt little wet drops. Tears were on the palm of my hands.

"Why is this happening?" I asked quietly. All the range of me wanted to kill and eat was gone. I felt lighter.

"Its the part of your soul. Dont worry. You are amazing at this." My mothers voice filled my mind. How? Was all I thought.

"Family." She said. Is that what Kaia was talking about. Think. Think about me and mom?

"You accomplished it." Kaia said. She touched my hands. The blood was gone. I looked at her. She smiled.

~FlashBack End~

I gasped. I opened my eyes. I blinked acouple times to focus on what I was looking at. Kaia was standing there a few feet away from me.

"You knew." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"But you dont know her." I said quietly.

"Kaia I am you. I cant be seen. You can only see me. You are gifted. Haveing 2 strong power in you." She said walking closer to me.

"How?" I asked.

"We love her. She is always gonna help you." She flashed me a smile and disappeared. I felt the wieght on my shoulder lifted a little. I took off the cuffs that were on my ankle and wrist. I stretched. My back was stiffed from sleeping on the ground. I walked to the door. I took a deep breath. I wasnt sure if it was still covered with seals. I ran and kicked the door open.

"Kai-" the door opened for I kicked it, My feet collided with who ever that person was.

"OUCH!" He screamed. I did a back flip and landed saftly on my knees and feet. I looked up and saw Ikkaku.

"HAHAHAHA!" Ichigo laughter filled the room. I smiled trying to hold in my laugh.

"Im sorry Ikkaku!" I said. I couldnt hold it anymore. I burst out laughing. I wrapped my arms around my stomach and laughed. Then I felt a warm feeling on my cheek. I gasped and turned my face to see a red foot print on his forhead. My blood was boiling.

"You did not." I said lowly.

"I did." He mocked me. I flash step and kicked his back and punched his stomach.

"Oh its ok." Ikkaku said inbetween breaths. I felt Hikari and Shi in by myside. I smirked. We ran out of the shop.

"Guys thats a bad idea!" Toshiro said. We ignored him and ran to the old field. We jumped from tree to tree, building to buildings.

"Dont get your hopes up if you lose!" Ikkaku yelled from my right. I smirked.

"Dont be so sure!" I yelled back. I heard foot steps coming from my right. I turned my head and saw Ichigo in his soul reaper form.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted at him.

"Im not gonna miss this!" He laughed. We go to the field. I was standing at the far right from the field. Ikkaku was on the oppsite of me. I pulled out Hikari.

"Are you sure you want to be this Kaia?" Hikari asked. I nodded.

"Im sure." I said.

"Kai, you have only 3 seals left." Shi stated.

"Ill be fine." With out any warning Ikkaku launched at me. I blocked his attack with Hikari. Sparks flew from the compact of the 2 zanpakuto. He was getting strong. I pushed more and flashed step behind him. He flashed step right after me. I was hit from behind. I got up and whipped the blood form the corner of my mouth. I charged at him. He blocked my attach. I grabbed his zanpakuto and flew in the air and stand on his shoulders.

I did a back flip and hit his back with my elbow and punched him in the face. He flew in to my left. He stombled on the group. He struggled to get up.

"Had enough?" I asked.

"Not even close." he breathed out. He took out his zanpakuto and then go medicine from the end of his zanpakuto.

"I saw that coming! Thats no fair!" I shouted at him.

"There was no rules!" He shouted back and stick out his touch. Once he finished applying his medicine he raised his spiritual pressure. I smirked. I raised my spiritual pressure and it over came his. There was so much tensing and spiritual pressure in the air hollows started to show up.

"Shit." I heard Ichigo said. He started to get in his fighting position. A hollow roared and charged at me. I jumped and dodged his attack. I dropped Hikari.

"Shit." I said. I grabbed Shi. A hollow jumped on me knocking me down. I screamed from the pain that ran down my back. i felt blood run down my side. The hollow roared in my face. I opened my eyes and stared at his eyes.

"Burn." I said. The hollow roared in pain and fire formed around him and he burned to ashes. I sat up. I groaned.

"Kaia!" Ichigo and Hikari yelled my name. I opened one eye and saw a huge hollow charging at me. I couldnt move fast enough. My back was in pain. I couldnt get up. A blue ray came and shot the hollow in the stomach making it disintegrated. Then I felt me move away from the battle field.

"Stay here." He said. I couldnt see who it was. All I saw was a dark blue hair then everything went black. Maybe it was from the lost of blood.