Chapter 42

~Kaias POV~

I groaned at my back hit the fence. The pain course threw my back and up my spin.

"Princess are you alright?!" Hikari asked kneeling next to me. He had a worried look on his face. I closed my eyes and flinched when I moved.

"Take it easy Nightmare." Shi said touching my arm. I heard them gasped. I opened my eyes and saw a piece of wood from the fence pierce threw my side.

"Y-Your side!" Hikari shuttered with wide eyes. They were both staring at the wooden piece of wood in my body. Shi was stupid enough to touch it.

"OUCH!" I shouted as I kicked him hard sending him flying. I wrapped my delicate finger on the wood. I sucked in air as the pain shot up my body.

"Ka-" I cut off Hikari by pulling on the piece of wood taking it out of my body. My bright vivid red blood was dripping from the sharp piece of wood. I applied pressure on the wound.

"For a guest is surely causing a big disruption here in the soul society......Nightmare." A very elderly deep voice said. Even though he was far from me I could hear him loud and clear. I groaned and tried standing up.

"You know you didn't have to do that..Yamamoto." I opened my eyes as I stood up. Hikari was holding my arm helping up.

"I suspected more from you Captain Zaraki." Captain Yamamoto turned ro face Kenny who was sitting on the ground with one knee propped up.

"Really. You know me Captain." Kenny said looking away from him.

"Don't give me an attitude Kenpachi." Yamamoto said.

"Tsk, whatever." Kenny scoffed standing up. He flashed step away from here. I looked around and notice almost all the captains and lieutenant here. I met Byakuyas eyes. He glared at me then looked at me.

"As for you," Yamamoto turned facing me. Hikari gripped my arm tightly.

"This was my fault. Leave her out or it. I apologies for her actions." Ikkaku stood in front of me.

"This is her first time back, please let it slide for this once Captain Yamamoto." Rukia stood next to Ikkaku.

"Nightmare is still a child, let her stay with me." Toshiro said.

"I am not a ch-" I was cut of by Hikari covering my mouth. I elbowed him. He let go of me.

"Go back please Im ok." I said. He nodded and bent down.

"As you wish." He disappeared. I looked down at my wound as it slowly healed.

"Shes your responsibility Captain Hitsugaya. Dismiss." Captain Yamamoto spoke then disappeared.

"Who are you?" A girl with short hair wearing a black outfit something like Yoruichi but she was also wearing those white captain kamoto. Shes a captain, I can sense her powers. I scuffed.

"Like you dont know." I crossed my arms closing my eyes.

"I dont, explain." She asked more harshly. I opened my eyes and faced her.

"Nightmare." I said through my hand out to the side, wind blew and my cloak flew towards me. "Now, I have a headache with this light. I must go." I put on my cloak and walked towards Ichigo, Uryuu, Ikkaku, Rukia, Renji, and Chad were standing.

"You are in trouble Nightmare." Ichigo shook his head. I smiled.

"I always get in trouble, its not that surprising." I pulled the hood over my face.

"Nightmare, daughter of Kurai Tamashi, Queen of Hell." A guy with spicky black hair with 3 long thin black strips running down his right side of his face, a gray tape taped to the middle of his nose and run across his left side of his face just underneath his left eye. Below the gray tape was a number printed '69'.