Chapter 27

Aidan POV

"So, when do I get my Christmas gift darlin'." I ask while I fix my hair and finish getting ready for the Christmas party.  

"A minute after never start your clock." She yells from my closet.

"Tonight is Christmas eve you could show a little more Christmas spirit." I tell readjusting my tuxedo. "I could but what would be the fun in that." She laughs.

I walk out of my bathroom and take a seat on my bed. "Damnnit , Georgia how long does it take to put on a outfit ?" I puff annoyance.

"It takes forever to look this good darlin'." She says copying my southern accent.

"Oh, really?" I raise my eyebrow and let out a chuckle."Let me see you then." I stand up and put my hands in my pockets.

She walks out of my closet in a tight white knee length dress with embroider red design on the top of the dress with a pair of red heels.

"Fuck.." I breath out.

"Oh I am not done." She winks, she turns around and the dress has plunging mid back with red bow that starts where the dip stops. she walks over to me and places a red handkerchief in my tuxedo nonchalantly.

"Georgia.." I say slowly. "Yes, mister Staton." She smiles while readjusting my suit.

"Go change." I tell her ."We are going to be late. No time ." She picks up her phone and her keys and starts to walk to for my bedroom door.

I softly grab her hand and pull her into me and lean down and whisper into her ear."If I get into a fight over this dress you have... I swear your ass is mine tonight and I am not gonna be gentle.." I feel her start to breath a little quicker. I kiss her lips and light kiss right behind her ear.

"Am I making myself clear darlin'?" I look into her eyes.

"Crystal." She whispers.

"We don't wanna be late do we now." I smile at her dazed expression and motion for her to go first. "Uh, y-yeah of course." She grabs her and purse and walks out my room.

I watch her walk down the hallway and turn around and grab her Christmas gift that's sitting under my bed. I turn off the lights and walk to my room.fix 

Georgia POV

I walk outta of Aidan's house and wait for him in his car. Tonight we were going to my family's Christmas party. I look at nails and see that maybe I should have painted them.

I hear Aidan  open the back and slide something in. "What's that ?" I ask while he's opening the driver side door.

"None of you business little girl. He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"You look like a sinner." I tell him looking at his hair which is starting grow out now. "To sin is to win. Clearly I am winning." he says motioning at his outfit.

"Let me do a hail Mary real quick." I say out loud. "Aren't you christian?" Aidan questions with a smile. "I might be." I say adjusting my dress and ignoring him.

"I like it when it snows. Don't you?" I say looking at the snow falling as we drive. "It's our first Christmas together and it's a white Christmas. We should literally have a Christmas movie on hallmark." I think out loud.

"I think we should make a mix-tape with 17 songs and have it win a Grammy but that's not gonna happen.." Aidan says rapping."You're not drizzy drake and stop throwing shade like it's sunny." I tell him.

" Georgia, you don't have pink hair or anaconda donk so stop trying to be nicki minja." Aidan tells me laughing.

"Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!" We say unsion.