Chapter 6

I literally shaking jiggling the keys in the key hole. As the door finally unlocks I hurry and run in and try slamming the door.

Little do I know is Aidan foot is the dark light covering the end of the tunnel right now. I keep trying to close the door.

"Georgie your ass is mine!" Aidan shouts.

I keep slamming my the door against his foot but he doesn't budge.

"You better run I swear on your life." Aidan swiftly grabs the door and starts to wedge the door open.

A million questions start running through my mind. can I make it to my room and lock the and door ?

Maybe hop the window?

Where's the back door ?

I let go of the door and bolt and upstairs I quickly hear the lock of the door and feel Aidans presence behind me.

Dang ! This boy got some daddylonglegs.

I see my door in and I sprint and run and I feel Aidan hand on my waist. I bust through my door and hop on my bed.

"BASE YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME I'M ON MY BED!" I pant loudly like a fat kid at recess.

"Really Georgia ?" Aidan lifts his eyebrow and smirks mischievously. He starts edging to me step by step.

"Don't touch me Aidan I am safe." I say scooting closer to my wall.

"Scared Georgie ?" He chuckles.

"Stop." I start laughing and grab my pillow and throw it at him and hop off my bed and head to the door. Aidan quickly snatches my waist.

"Your ass is mine." He says with some laughter in his voice.

"Oh how romantic." I say rolling my eyes. He throws me on my bed and I try to get up.

Aidan had other plans he hopped onto me straddling me. I look him up and down damn he really is kinda cute I bite my lip in frustration.

"Your ass is heavy get up Aidan." I say groaning.

"Damn babe your sexy when you moan my name." He said smirking rolling beside me.

"Boy know the difference between a moan and a groan." I say huffing air out. My mind starts to wonder and my eyes shifting around landing on Aidan and he turns his head looking staright at me.

"Hey Aidan ?" I say smiling.

"Wadda up?" He nods.

"This is the difference." I turn facing the celling.

"Aaaaaaidan." I moan as I start smiling.

"Damn Georgie.." Aidan shifts uncomfortably.

I start dying of laughter.

"May you please get off of me now?" I say in a sweet voice.

"Why would I do that?" He says smirking.

"Because this is your last chance ." I say crossing my arms.

"Ooooo we got a badass everyone !" Adian starts laughing.

"Can you just get off of me! Oh my gosh !" I yell.

"GET OFF GET OFF I JUST STARTED MY PERIOD!" Aidan quickly hops off of me.

I slowly get up and pull up my pants.

"Every playboy's enemy the menstrual cycle." I shake my head and pat Aidan's back and walk to the living room.

I grab the remote and start watching the catfish. The commericals come on and there no sign of Aidan.

I get up to look for him. I walk back to my bedroom to see Aidan looking at my picture wall.