Chapter 18

* I WANTED TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @LIVINGKPOP BECAUSE HER COMMENTS HAD ME DYING ALL WEEKEND LONG <3

Aidan POV

Georgia. Pretty name I would say." Maliah's says walking through my house.

"Yeah she's beautiful you would like her." I say smiling to myself.

"Yeah I probably wouldn't." She says running her hands across the wall and turning to look at me. 

"She's a great girl I think..." She starts to laugh.

"You are really going to confess your love for Georgia right now?" She stares at me placing her hand on her hip. "You don't need to prove anything." She adds swaying over to me. "That look you gave me as soon as I walked in told me something different." she grabs my shirt and pulls me in. "I don't need to hear about your love story you left me remember?" Maliah clicks her tongue and walks around me and heads towards the backyard. "Do you remeber how much fun we had ?" She laughs throwing her head back giggling at the memories. "Do I need to remind you city boy?" Her grin turns into a smirk.

"No, I remeber." I say rubbing my neck.

"Wow that girl really is on your mind Romeo." Maliah stares. "I don't know how you move on so quick.." Maliah shrugs. "I thought when you love someone you do anything them to be with them." Her voice trails on. "I thought you loved me or was that a fling cause i'm confused?" Maliah asks looking dazed.

"No I loved you but things changed." I reply.

"In 3, No 4 months. I am sure that happens." She nods her head smiling. "Having the best summer of your life with your secret love hanging on your arm is so forgettable." She slowly walks over to me. "Sneaking off during the middle of the night or pulling all nighters in a pickup was forgettable." She edges closer to me. "Or dancing while you held me was so forgettable." She gets an inch from my lips. "Or saying I love you while you fucked me. Was oh so forgettable." Maliah scoffs she backs off leaving me dazed.

"That was real." I say sliently.

"Real.. REAL.. You are patheic Aidan." Maliah walks past me.

I grab her arm and pull her back. "Pathetic? Darlin' I can still have you callin out for me." I say biting my lip. "Patheic is that act that you want to play me." 

I laugh in her face. 

"Patheic is ending us for some random dude the night I was going to leave." I say letting her go. "I was gonna stay for you end things with Annabelle." I say running my hands through my hair. "What do you want a goodbye, a kiss, a sorry? I can offer you a get the hell out. I love Georgia and don't you dare mistake lust for love. Cause that's all I saw when you walked in." I stare her down. "You can show yourself out Darlin'. It wouldn't be the first time you know with Colton being my cousin all." I cross my arms. "Yeah you move on with my cousin. I am sure you didn't know it he was but it must have clicked when you took back over here and I heard him giving it good to you." I shrug. "I meant nothing to you.. I moved right along." I say giving her a wink. I watch as tear roll out of her eye. "Don't cry Darlin' you knew this was coming." I say clearing my throat. "You know your way out it wouldn't be your first time." I say bowing before her.

She quickly makes her way out. 

"Aidan honey who's that?" my mom calls out.