Chapter 5

FIRST! I have been super busy I went outta town for fourth of july and then I was studying for my permit test that I PASSED HOLLLLLLLLA ! SCHOOL starts back in less than a month for me I am going to try to get done 10 chapters before August 6. Hope yall enjoy -xoxo Jada

Walking down the steps my head is swirling I don't know if I wanna be played with and by Aidan Staton at that. 

I eat Andrea's and I fudgey chewy creation and let my mind drift into euphoria. 

"HELLLLLLLO, EARTH TO GEORGIE !" Andrea yells. 

"Is that necessary?" I say snapping out of my trance laughing. 

"YEAH DUH!" She says sarcastically. 

"When are you coming over anyways again? I was thinking we can make them pinwheel cookies." She says grabbing the cookbook looking like a addict. 

"WHOA ! Slow down I am not here to baking cookies." I say. 

She starts shaking her head in amazement."You are here for MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" 

I start to laugh and so does deeper voice. I turn to see the handsome devil himself Aidan Staton smiling leaning on the huge kitchen island. 

He grabs one the brownies and chews slowly looking directly at me. 

"I do love chocolate." His voice lusty as he pushes a crumb from his bottom pink luscious lip into his mouth.

 My eyes glued on to him in a "Are you serious way."

 "Aidan you are gross like obviously you are refereeing to Georgia who is gorgeous btwdubs . You're nasty I am sitting here trying to enjoy my meal and you are trying to be all seductive. Like ew." Andrea says scoffing. 

"Anit that the truth." I say giving her a high five. 

Aidan just laughs and shoves the rest of his brownie in his mouth and grabs his car keys. 

"Where are you going?" Andrea questions looking through the rest of her cookbook. 

"I am going to drop off Georgia."He says with a mouthful of food. 

"Noooo I am fine I'll walk or call Jordy." I say grabbing my phone. 

He slings my bag over his shoulder and grabs my wrist. 

"Later Georgie. Later Aidan." Andrea waves. As I get into Aidan's car I put on my seat belt while he does the same. 

"Where to Georgie?" He says licking his teeth. I tell him my address. 

"So where did you move from?" He says pulling out. 

"Arizona." I say looking out the window. 

"Do you miss it ?" He says staring at the road. 

"Actually no I kinda hated it there to be honest." I laugh staring at him. 

"Why?" He asked amused and a little confused. 

"The school I went to was DRAMA. It's to hot. It never snowed in phoenix. BUT I do miss my friends sometimes." I say shrugging my shoulders. 

"Why did you get your lip pierced pretty boy." I say honestly wondering about it. 

"Oh well I thought it makes me look bad ass and girls love this shit." He says winking at me.

 "I don't know why your eyes is twitching at me I didn't do anything." I say smiling. 

"Ohhhhhh Really now? Really tho! Why you lyin!?!" He says clapping his hands like black girl about to start fighting. 

"Ima need you to have both hands on the wheel Sir and YEAH REALLY!" I say cracking up laughing. 

"You was all up in my bedroom biting on my piercing. Miss Check mate." He says trying to mimic my voice. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah maybe perhaps." I say thinking about it. 

"Yup you want this chocolate." Aidan smiles at me and I start laughing again. 

"You have a great laugh." He says sweetly there's a moment of silence where I am looking at him. My he is kind.

"It's like a Hyena." He starting cracking up. Yeah he's not kind he's a dick.

"You are not funny." I say staring at him. 

"You hungry I will make up to you?" He says poking out his bottom lip. I bite my bottom lip and lick my lips and I nod. 

Aidan stares at my lips and says. "Good let's get to it."

"McDonald's It is." He makes a sharp a turn and couple minutes later we pull to McDonald's drive thru. 

"What would you like anything and everything. I am here to pay for it. 

"He says tapping the wheel looking me. "Well then shoooooooot, I want three Hot and spicys plain, A large sprite, a large fry, and a Oero McFlurry." I say. 

"Ummmm okay you don't want anything else tiger." He ask. 

"I am goood." I say he flashes me a huge grin quickly and orders. 

"You are so strange." I say after he finishes ordering. 

"Why?" He ask pulling to the window running his hands through his soft hair. 

"Who gins like that?" I say looking at him. 

"Who get's a hot N spicy plain?" He ask like it's crazy. 

I was about to open my mouth when he says. 

"Exactly." He pays for our food and we get out stuff and we eat in the deserted parking lot. 

"Do you still hate me now?" He ask taking a sip of his coke. 

"Nope." I say popping the last bite of my second Hot N Spicy in my mouth. 

"You eat alot." Aidan says looking at me chew. 

"Oh well what good is not eating if you die eventually. I rather not starve." I say eating my french fries. 

"True Georgie." We eat in silence. We finish eating and throw away our trash. 

As we finally start to drive to my house which is that far Away. 

"Why do you call me Georgie?" I say looking at him. 

"Oh no reason." He says nonchalantly. 

"There's a reason." I say turning my body towards him. 

"Hmmmm okay whatever you say." We pull up to my house and I turn to get my book bag from the back seat.

 My phone slides from back pocket and under Aidan's seat. 

"Damn it." I say grabbing my bag. 

"I dropped my phone under your seat. it's further to front can you grab it?" I say  sitting down back in my seat. 

"It's not my phone you get it." Aidan says smiling. 

"Its under you and I am not trying to be by your package." I tell him. 

"I'm not complaining." He puts his hands behind his head and leans back. 

"So immature." I lean down between his seat and putting my hands on his thighs so that i dont fall coming up. 

I grab my phone. I came back up  and glared at him. "

Seeeee it wasn't so bad." He says smirking. 

I ball my fist up and punched not to hard where the sun is most definitely not shining today. He doubles over and grips his gift which seems to be a good size. 

"Seeeeee It wasn't so bad." I say smiling patting him on the back. 

I get out the car quickly and to my front and start to unlock it and I see a PISSED Aidan Staton coming  for me.

All that's running through my mind is. 

DO NOT DROP THE KEYS GEORGIA!