Chapter 11

I just wanna thank everyone who reads this it means alot and ya'll coments make me smile during my day. THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME TO #111 ON CHICKLIT AND #459 IN ROMANCE ! 

Georgia POV

"You alright?" Aidan whispers to me. 

"No you just stuck your tongue down my thoart." I say writing down notes.

 "No duh Georgie. You liked it." He said says cockily. 

"Unhuh. I never took you as the jealous type." I say tapping my pencil looking at him. 

"I'm not, I just don't like sharing what's mine." He says eyeing me up and down. 

"Boy bye." I say smiling. 

"So are you gonna sit with me today at lunch." He says playing with his hair. 

"I don't know, I usally sit Jordy." I say finishing up the rest of the notes. 

"She can sit with us. They don't care." Aidan shrugs clearing his thoart. 

"Alright tater tot." I say looking around the class room feeling some bitchy eyes on me. 

"Who's that ?" I say noddding my head over to girl mad dogging me. 

"Oh, I think one of Diamond's friends." He says. 

"You know she is gonna feel some type of way." I say getting annoyed. 

"I'll protect you Georgie." He says leaning over to me. 

"No, I can take care of myself." I say putting my hand to his face. 

"Spicin' it I like that Smith." He bites his lips grinning. 

The bell finally rings and I get up walking to my second hour. I goto my locker grabbing my book over hearing some loud conversation. 

"Yup, right in chemistry he laided it on her." The girl from first hour says to Diamond. 

"She anit even cute." Diamond says being extra salty. I walk over to them and say. 

"Oh I love saltly comments it reminds to bring water." I say adding a wink. 

"Who do you think your talking to!?!?!" Diamond says causing a scene. 

"I thought I just made it clear I was talking to you." I say like that's suppose to be a rhetorocal question looking confused. 

"You can get if you want." She says talking louder. 

"You feelin' some type of way ." I say laughing. 

"Over a boy who dumped you at lunch in front of everyone save yourself the embrassment." I say scofing sizing her up. Knowing damn well she can beat my ass. 

Everyone in the hall is looking and Diamond and I are just staring each other down. 

"You know I'm right so do me favor and don't talk about me." I say turning on my heels walking away passing Aidan looking like what  the hell just happened. 

"Aw shit your girl gots some heart and some balls." Ty says laughing with Justin. 

"You know, I never took you as a badass." I jump from the sudden pop up of a person. 

"James , WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" I say smacking his arm. 

"Fiesty.." He says grwoling. 

"Ew. No." I say laughing walking towards my english class. 

"Well gotta keep you intested." He says winking. 

"No wonder you and Aidan are bestfriends." I say clicking my tongue.