Chapter 15

SORRY I WENT MIA BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY TRYING TO GET MY LISENCE HAVE YOU KNOW I FAILED ! SO YEAH LOL. ****I WANNA THANK MY NEW EDITOR**** for this amazing newly corrected chapter @whitestblackgirl <3 check her out !

Aidan POV

"Bye babe." I say kissing Georgia before she gets out of the car. 

"Bye tata tot." She says smiling before shutting the door.

"Aidan today was perfecto," She leaned into the car.

"Do you wanna sneak out later on?" I asked lifting my eyebrow.

"You're such a bad influence." Georgia rolls her eyes.

"Is that yes darlin'?" I say holding in my laughter.

"I mean it's nothing for me." She says shrugging it off.

"So you're not nervous?" I say copying her shrug.

"Boy this ain’t my first rodeo," She says scoffing at my remark, "You get ready pretty boy." She says flipping her hair she walks away and snaps at me.

"Come at me boo." I say snapping at her.

"I am telling the boys you did that." She says cracking up me. I drive off and wait for night fall.

Georgia POV

I walk into my house floating on cloud nine.

"Hey daughter how was your date?" My mom questions being the nosey rosy she is.

"It was okay." I say plopping down on the couch next to her.

"Oka, that's it?" My mom questioned while watching the first 48, "That smile on your face when you walked in is telling me a different story." She says trying to be sly.

"Oh, so you were snooping?" I question already knowing the answer.

"My house my eyes can wander where they please." She said trying to justify herself. I start laughing at her response. "When can I meet him Georgia?" She asked smoothly.

"I don't know maybe during Christmas break." I say standing up.

"Ooooo how about next weekend." She says starting to hatch up a plan.

"Look at the time. Ya girl got homework." I say heading towards the stairs.

"Keep playing." My mom says laughing at me.

I walk into my room and check my phone and see a text from Jordy to see if I am still spending the night tomorrow. I text her back and tell her that I am still am.

I head into my bathroom and wash my hands. I grab my backpack and laptop and start to working on my project and other homework.

I look at all the picture Aidan and I took and I start to smile like a creep. I need to get a hold of my emotions my laptop starts to ring.

It's Tasha calling me on OOVOO. I click the answer button.

"Hey." I say sounding a bit mesmerized.

"What's with you sounding as if Nash Grier just told you he loved you?" She questioned killin’ my vibe.

"Maybe he did. Stay in your lane and stop swerving into mine Miss Thang." I say shaking my station trance off.

"I found out that thing you wanted me to look into." She says shaking papers.

"Oh. Ummmm." I say thinking about my perfect day with Aidan and I knew that I didn't wanna mess us up with my Nancy Drew tendencies

"I don't need it anymore." I say trying to sound nonchalant.