Chapter 20

Aidan POV

"I spy with my little eye somethinnnnng yellow." Georgia says shifting around in the bed.

 "Your clothes?" I say looking around her room. 

"Nope." She says shaking her head. 

"That book?" I say pointing by her shelf. 

"Noppppppppe." She says smiling. 

"What is it?" I say giving up.

 "That string at the end of my bed." She points. 

"Really, that's what you call cheating." I say looking at her. 

"No it's called being observant." She rolls her eyes as if it's second nature. I turn and face her and take in everything about her. 

"You know you are beautiful right?" I tell her. She just kisses me and smiles. 

"Georgia you're gonna kill me." I say playing with the neck of her shirt. 

"What the hell did you do?" Her face begins to change and I try not to crack a smile. 

"The question is not what, but how many?" I say biting my lip trying to hold it in. 

"I counted 5 so far." I say rubbing my thumb on the nape of her neck. 

"QUINN!" Georgia hops up and heads to the bathroom.

"OMG it looks like someone wrang my neck like a chicken!" She Yells! 

"I am gonna KILL you STATON!" She tries rubbing them. 

"No use darlin'." I say heading towards the bathroom. She runs water over a towel as if they are gonna wash away. 

"Georgia?" I say looking at her. 

"Georgie.." I say saying her name.

"Georgia stop." I say turning off the water grabbing the towel from her. 

"Come here." I lead her down the steps to the kitchen. 

"Grab a spoon." I say motioning to the drawers. 

"Put it in the freezer." She does what I tell her.  

I pick her up and place her on the counter so she's eye height. 

"What' up?" I say looking at her. 

"I have twenty fucking hickeys on my neck." She says obviously pissed. 

"Its like eight." I say smiling.

 "They go away you know that." I say drawing circles in her thigh. 

"Yeah I know." She says sarcastically. 

"Then why you trying to wash them away with water." I say chuckling and it clicked. 

"Did I give you your first hickey Miss Smith." I say raising my eyebrow. 

"Boy please this is not my first rodeo." Georgia says getting off the counter. I just laugh and follow her back upstairs. 

Georgia POV

I am gonna kill that little fucker. I sit on my bathroom toilet googling how to get rid of hickeys a spoon in the freezer trick. Make up thank the lord for concealer. 

I head out and see Aidan looking at my photo wall. 

"You take good photos." Aidan says looking closer at the photos.