Chapter 9

As we ride off I wonder were we are heading but I have feeling I gut feeling that his "Darlin" comment wasn't a coincidence. Fifteen minutes later we show up to Aidan's Staton house. I hope off his bike and put myself together sort of. 

"How do you know Aidan?" I say crossing my arms and looking at this he takes off his helmet finally. 

He runs his hands through his short hair he finally turns around and I see hazel orbs looking straight at me. They are familiar and but I can't put two and two together. 

"You're about to see peaches." His country accent thick like molasses. 

He has a certain dangerous sexual appeal about him charming yet mysterious. He's 6'1 and muscular he's country boy and you know it. We walk up to the front door and ring the door bell. 

"What's your name ?" He ask biting down on the back of his teeth. 

"Georgia." I say staring at him trying to remember where he is from. 

"Georgia.." He says drinking my name down like nectar. I stare at him wondering what the hell he's thinking.

The door swings open and country boy walks in comfortably wondering leaving me with lots of questions. 

"No long time no see." Aidan says turning to hazel eyes. 

"Same for you Staton you trade country living for  this." He says looking around the at house picking up a modern decor. 

"Yeah." Aidan says staring me. 

"You know what you need Staton." He says smirking. 

"What do  I need James." Aidan cocks his head looking at my appearance. Finally his identity has came out. 

"To get that stick outta your ass and get back to who you truly are." He says walking back down towards me. 

"But I think you might have got it." He says turning to me looking me down and up in approval. 

"Like hell he does Aidan and I are just friends." I say pushing through the both of them. 

"Shit, then let me have a shot peaches I promise you I show you how I get down." James says adding a wink. 

"I bet you would." I say laughing going towards Aidan's room. 

I head in his in room looking through his drawers looking for some type clothes to wear. As I look on top of his drawer I see a photo of little Aidan and James finally understanding where I knew him from. 

I grab a pair of his sweats that have a draw string. I grab a hoodie and start to undress taking off my pants and my dirty jacket I pull on the sweats and turn put on the hoodie I turn around to see Aidan staring at me. 

"It's nothing you haven't seen before." I say shrugging walking out of his room. I start to wonder around and see Andrea sitting on her bed listening to her iPod. 

I knock on her door and smile. 

"Georgieeeeeeee!" She yells in excitement. 

"Is that necessary?" I say smiling walking over to her squeezing in a bear hug. 

"Why are you wearing Aidan's clothes?" She ask with her eyebrow cocked up. 

"GIRL ! It's not like that." I say trying to defend myself. 

"Unhuh.." She says looking with a questioning eye. 

"What are you listening to anyways?" I say grabbing her ipod. 

"Lana Del Ray." She says. 

"Summertime sadness?" I say not even looking. 

"Georgia I think it's baking time." She says grabbing my hand pulling me down the steps.