Chapter 12

***********THANK YOU FOR Y'ALL SUPPORT THIS UPDATE IS SUPER LONNNNNNNNNNG! OH SORRY FOR THE MIX UP LAST CHAPTER I FORGOT TO EDIT THINGS OUT!******

Georgia POV

"You can't be serious !?!?!?!" My best friend Tasha starts dying laughing.

"Girl you're living a lifetime movie. Aidan's ex gonna be waiting to poison your ass." She says gasping for air over oovoo.

"Hardy har har my ass Tasha!" I say letting my head fall into my hands.

"Boo Hoo Georgiaaaaaaaa, OMG someone sent her flowers with some criminal minds letter." She says rolling her eyes.

"Sounds like you got a personal problem." She says fixing her hair in the web cam.

"You're over reacting. If the tramp is willing to spend over hundred dollars on long stem roses blow kisses." Tasha says smiling.

"This why I need you." I say laughing at her response.

"Aidan Staton argument just let it go. Maybe he wanted to tell James about it. " she says.

"Maybe your right but..." I start to begin until Tasha cuts me off.

"But nothing don't let these people mess up your relationship especially when you got a white boy who looks like that." She says licking her lips staring at his Facebook pictures.

"TASHA! Did you add him ?!" I yell.

"Uhhhhh yeah girl bye you can afford to spread the wealth especially since you been M.I.A." She says not even looking up  .

"Whatever remember who he belongs too." I say laughing.

"Not if you keep acting like that Miss Smith." She says quoting the letter.

"I love you and tell everyone I miss them ! I gotta go." I say closing my laptop.

I grab my phone and call Staton and he picks up after the first ring.

"Come over." I tell him I click the end button before he has the time to reply. I run downstairs with my laptop and grab a honey bun and turn on Pandora and Google things to do in this town.

I fix my hair and throw on some sweats over my pajama shorts and slide down the hallway. I start to eat my honey bun and watch generation cryo.

The door bell rings and I walk the downstairs and look through the peep hole. I turn on the porch light and see Aidan breath fogging up while he stands outside.

I open the door and stare at him.

"How long have you stood here?" I say staring at his tinted pink cheeks.

"Since you turned on the television." He says breaking a small smile.

"How's the weather?" I say noticing it's freezing. "Oh it's perfect." He says nodding playing with his piercing.

"Not too cold ?" I say trying not to laugh.

"No it's just... amazing." He says looking at me start to laugh.

Aidan has on a Vans beanie and pair of black pants on. Regular white T'shirt with a hoodie on with a pair of white vans. He looks to fine right now.

"Come here.." Aidan says wrapping arms around my waist.

"Nooooo I don't have shoes!" I say pulling back.

"Should have thought about that." He says smiling lifting me so my feet wouldn't touch the cold porch.