Chapter 23

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT THIS CHAPTER * Also we reached 200,000 reads thanks for everything you guys are absolutely amazing 

Georgia POV

I sit at my vanity and look myself over. Am I trying to hard? Am I trying to little? I say huffing out air. 

"Georgie you look gorgeous." Aidan says smiling at me. "You think?" I say waving my confedience. 

"Georgia they are just your family." Aidan chuckles. "Exactly they are blatantly honest and rude." I say undoing my now cool hot curlers from my head.  

"Aren't you nervous?" I say asking him. "Of course. I am not worried but I'm a people pleaser." He says running his hands through his hair. "Babe we gottta get this right!" I say not trying to be pushy. 

"No worries ." He says thinking it over. "I am so nervous." I say taking out the last of the rollers. 

"I miss them too yanno." I say taking my paddle brush through my curls and spraying some shine spray all over. 

"The struggle I can't even think." I say hopping up to spray love spell on. "I need shoes." I head to my closet and grab my snowflake diy red and white vans. 

"Those are cool as hell." Aidan says looking them over. 

"Red acrylic paint, stencil, old vans, and patience." I say putting on one shoe. "Oooooo and lots of hodge podge spray." I say putting on the other one. 

I look myself over. I grab ahold of the necklace Aidan and fidget it with it. I wasn't nervous about seeing my family I was nervous about how they react honestly. 

With that I hear the door bell ring.

"I'm gonna go pee. I will meet you down there." Aidan says kissing my temple. I head down stairs and answer the door. 

"Hey Aunty Marie, Uncle Louuuuuuie, mom." I say greeting our guest as they walk in which is about fifteen people. I am ready for them to leave already I say mentally hearing the noise level increases. 

"Everyone just keep your luggage right there." My motions by the door. 

"There's food and drinks in the living room lets get the music started and the dominoes." My mom yells out. I start to walk out give everyone a hug and kiss and I see a familiar head faced toward the window. 

"OMG OMG OMG OMG ! TASHA !" I yell running to her. "Took you long enough beoooooooctutfully." She caught her words and hugs me. 

"I literally missed you the most." I say almost in  tears. "Not even likely. Ugggggh come her love muffin." She squeezes me as we giggle together. 

Out the corner of my eye I see Aidan walk down the stairs with his red cardigan with white v neck  and khaki slacks with his vans. He was looking scrumpppp. 

"Everybody, I wanna introduce you to someone special." I say walking over to Aidan and grabbing his hand. "Georgia no." I see Tasha whisper making an x with her arms.  

"This is my boyfriend Aidan." I say smiling but the room which was just joyful place turned thick with tension. 

"He's white." My Aunt Marie says bluntly. "No, shit Sherlock." Her husband Kevin says under his breathe which earned him smack upside the head.

"I like to think i'm bit olivey." Aidan says, earning some laughs. "So what that he's white?" I say feeling the rising anger.  

"I never thought you be one of those girls." My aunt saying turning up her nose. "You, sure have alot say especially for someone who has a seedy pass." I say cutting my eyes.