Chapter 19

Georgia POV

"Wanna roll, wanna roll with a good girl One time, this is a song for the good girl And I still keep it hood, still treat you like I should Wassup..." I rapped along with Drake and threw my hangs up at the end.

I hear my phone start to ring  I reach over to my passenger seat and grab phone and answer it while driving.

"Hello?" I answered still humming along with the tune. 

"How I missed your voice." Aidan's voice like silk on the phone. 

"Aw you're corny." I laughed. 

"What are you doing Georgie?" Aidan ask.

"I just got back from the mall I had to pick  some gifts for Christmas it's black Friday." I say getting serious. 

"Georgia I do not want you out with those crazy people." Aidan says getting protective. 

"Staton, chill I am going to be okay." I try and assure him.

"Where are going anyways ?"Aidan questions.

"The mall again the sales start at 12:00 tonight so I am going to get there early." I think planning out where all I am going.

"When are you coming back anyway?" I ask not trying to not sound needy. "Gurrrrl why you wanna know ? You miss this white chocolate !" Aidan laughs on the phone.

"Aidan do me a favor?" I say serious.

"Yes hun." He answers.

"Suck a dick." I quote. 

Aidan just laughs and I hang up on him. 

I turned into my drive way and grab my rue 21  victoria secret, bath and body works bags from my car and head into my house. I take and hide the bags under my bed and I set  my phone on the charger and head to bathroom because I have been holding all day long. As soon I flushed my phone started to ring I hurry and wash my hands so I can catch my phone ringing it's only Aidan I alreday know it. 

"Hey sexy." I say hopping into my bed.

"Oh so I see finally got rid of that boyfriend of yours." The familar calming deep voice hits me. 

"How did you even get my number ?" I question. 

"I get what I need." He chuckles deeply.

"What and you need my number for?" I ask dryly. 

"Wasn't I suppose to call you?" I think back to me and Aidan's first date.

"What's your name anyways stalker?" I ask trying to figure out his identity.

"Public enemy number one remember?" He quotes. 

I laugh lightly. "Oh yeah how could I forget. Do me a favor?" I say seriously like I did with Aidan. 

"Sure babe." He says thinking he's getting somewhere. "

Choke on a dick." I say clicking the phone off and plugging it back up and setting my arlam to get ready for black Friday shopping. 

2 HOURS LATER

I hear my phone go off blaring my ocean soundtrack. I force my eyes open and turn off my alarm I wake up to the smell of enchiladas fresh  out of the oven and I hear the fast upbeat music of Hispanic music beating in the distance. I pull myself from my bed and head down stairs I see my mom and her friends playing cards and drinking margaritas. 

"Gimme your money read it weep." My mom says sticking her tongue. 

"Awww Nawwww." My mom's friend Charles throws his cards down on the table. Everyone starts cracking. Tequila and cards just don't mix.