Chapter 1

tntro

Hey I'm Georgia Smith the common teenager who has packed and moved to town in california not  sure of the name and frankly I dont really care.

I'm gonna have to start over and make new friends change my personality and be fake like everyone else. I'm African American/black well brown I have kinda NO SHIT attitude that causes me to get my ASS handed to my by my  mom.

My school that I'm going too has blend of races so I'm sure I will find my group hopefully. Starting tommorrow at I start at Thunder Water High School home of the hurricanes which is the lamest mascot. We moved because my mom got a great job offer out here.

I'm not an only child but my brother and sister are either in college or bumming around playing Call of Duty 2 in my old state Arizona. So here I am 16 and a junior switching half way through first semester. I am honestly and so pissed at my mom I really can't even believe this.

I finish unpacking my boxes and call it night as I know tomorrow I start the first day in hell.

I wake up feeling annoyed and sleepy which means not a good to be mess with me. I hop in the shower and turn on Pandora trying to help boost my happy points somehow. i jump out brush my teeth.

I walk to my closet and find some denim shorts and my Seattle hoodie and my undershirt. I put on my clothes grabbing my red socks knee length socks pulling them down to add flare the sliding on my White vans.

I put my hair down and brush through my knotty mess I grab my straightener and do my hair and finally I  was ready for my first day even though I was still slightly annoyed. I grab my book bag and and my phone and i pod and head downstairs.

I grab an apple and see the note from my mom. 

Hope you have a good first  day left  money in the drawer for pizza wont be home till the end of the week take your keys.

XOXO Yo Momma 

My mom's corny note actually made me smile a little bit I decide to walk to school just because buses are overrated. It's about a ten minute walk so  I'm not going to throw a fit plus I love walking it's actually pretty  enjoyable. I pop in my headphones and start  to walk.

When I get to school I go to the office to pick up my schedule. I quickly learn that this school is absolute hell BLOCK CLASSES your shitting me OMG. 2 hours of classes three classes plus lunch kill me now. my classes are.

BLUE DAY(1)

CHEMISTRY 

ENGLISH 1 HOUR

lunch

ENGLISH 1 HOUR

MATH

WHITE DAY(2)

POETRY

CREATIVE WRITING 1 HOUR

lunch

CREATIVE WRITING 1 HOUR

FREE PERIOD/TA

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH easy classes I'm so gonna pass this but math I'm just gonna coast. I have to go look for my classes I have Chemistry first which is great so because no cares about chemistry.

I have 30 minutes to locate all of my classes. After about 20 minutes of strolling I found my chemistry and English class. I head off to Chemistry and talk to the teacher about me being new he of course grunts takes my slip and signs it  and tells me to sit down.