Chapter 13

*BETWEEN FINALS AND PAPERS AND MY BIRTHDAY I LITERALLY HAD NO TIME WRITE BUT I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEEK ANYWAYS ENJOY* I'M SORRY

How do I react ?

How am I suppose to feel? 

Should I take the photo and go on a Catfish journey ? 

Should I leave it ? 

"Georgia you ready?" Aidan ask quizzingly. 

"Actually I think I'm going to head home. I told my mom I would be back early." I say walking over to Aidan giving him kiss on the cheek and walking out of his room. 

I  make it to the front door and close it and head to my car. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mumble. 

"Who is she?" I say running my hands over my face. 

"Who's who?" Andrea ask scaring the living hell out of me.

"Damn it Drea you scared me." I say offering a small smile. 

"I'm sorry, but who were you talking about?" She ask confused. 

"Ohh, nothing. Just thinking to myself." I say unlocking my car. 

"Outloud?" She ask laughing. 

"Watch yo self Andrea." I say laughing with her. 

"I'll see you later." I yell as I pull out of Adian's drive way.

Aidan POV 

I look around my room and think I should clean up but then again no.

I walk over to my to bag and get my iPod out and start listening to music I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling humming Drake. "

This anit no time for Locking your phone and not coming home, and startin some shit when I'm in the zone." I rap under breath. 

"Alright Drake." Andrea laughs walking past my door. 

"Come here Andy." I say motioning. 

"How was your friend's?" I wonder. 

"It was good we ate, braided each other hair, played barbies." She rolls her eyes. 

"You needs stop hanging with Georgie." I say smiling thinking about all of Georgia's habits. 

"Anyways, what happened between you two?" She says tapping her nails on my door frame. 

"She came out mumbling a litter of curse words and then who is she." Andrea quotes. 

"I don't know. It wasn't me." I shrug. 

"It was odd. Anyways I am gonna go be unproductive in my room so don't bother unless there is food." She says walking away. 

I get up and head to the bathroom and past my dresser and stop and look at them. I each back to grab the sliver frame. 

"HEY AIDAN CAN YOU GRAB THE HOUSE PHONE IT'S MOM!" Andrea yells. "Shit, YEAH I COMING." I jog out of my room and grab the phone. 

"Hey mom." I smile into the phone.

"What happened ?" I ask. 

"You can't be serious.." I ask running my hands through my hair. 

"Thanksgiving in Alabama this should be something..." I say laughing with mom.

Georiga POV