Chapter 3

I tell Jordan about my little conquest about Aidan I say biting into my sandwich and taking a sip from my gatorade. 

"Georgia are you insane ?" She says looking at me. 

"I'm just not have him thinking he's the coolest thing ever." I say rolling my eye. "

Are you really going to go over to his house?" She says eating her grapes. 

"Yeah why wouldn't I ?" I asked confused. 

"Ohhhhh I don't know maybe you and him are oil and water !" She says slapping her hands down laughing. 

"True but I need this grade so I rather just get it over with." I say looking at her raising my eyebrow at her and she does it too. 

We begin to sign get it over with by Rihanna together we start to laugh and eat in a comfortable silence. 

The bell rings and me and Jordan decide to meet at the auditorium for our free period. 

I walk back to classroom and take my seat jotting down ideas. 

"Why are we working on the project today ?" Aidan says hoovering over me his deep voice giving me chills. 

Without even looking up I say. "I rather just be done and not have to worry about it." I say finishing up my idea. 

"Why do hate me ?" He says amused. 

"I don't hate you I just don't like you." I say shrugging my shoulders. 

"Why because the desk thing? That's a little childish Georgie, especially when started the little charade." He says faking hurt. I

 start to think back maybe it was a little childish. 

"I guess so but I still don't like you. So I am sorry about the dad thing." I say looking at him taking in his height. 

"Yeah I'm sorry too." He says sitting down and rubbing is his neck. 

"It's fine douche bag." I say smiling and he smiles too. 

"Sooooo, where do you live anyways ?" I say tapping my pencil on my paper. 

"Like 15 minutes away from the school ?" He writes his address down. 

"Do you still not like me ?" He ask smirking. 

"I am pretty sure why ?" I asked confused trying to understand the smirk. 

"Nice music choice Georgie." He asks smiling like cocky ass he is. 

"What?" I asked looking at him confused. 

He leans over and whispers... 

"Macklemore has always been good." His minty hot breathe leaving my ear tingling. 

He puts the earphone in my ear and I look to see my I pod touch in his hands showing me my wallpaper of Machine Gun Kelly. 

My face drops in confused look.  

Aidan leans back kissing my neck cause me to shiver. 

"Don't worry I am going to have you eating out the palm of my hand Georgie." I snatch my I pod back putting it back in my bag giving him pissed look. 

"Is someone mad?' He ask laughing. 

"Georgie your not the only one who can be a tease." He says winking. 

I scoff and keep writing ideas down. 

"So I think we should write about how people are different and thennnnnn, talk about how we are the same?" I say looking at my notebook biting my pencil.

"Any Ideas?" I say still looking down. 

"I got a couple ideas if you know what I mean?" Aidan's voice growing in lust. 

I look up to see him licking his lips biting his lip ring and staring me up and down. 

"Boy you need help." I say rolling my eyes I would never think to lose my virginity or even sleep with Aidan the boy is fine but not that fine. 

LET'S BE REAL ! The boy is drop dead gorgeous but still.  The bell rings and Aidan says to meet at his house at 4. 

I nod and walk to the auditorium Me and Jordan talk about the random-est things she is actually amazing she signs and dances but you would never know she dresses like frump. 

She has long legs dull dirty brown hair. She is actually tan. Vibrant green eyes. I am going to get her a man she needs a makeover desperately but that will have to wait.

 I ask Jordy to take me to Aidan's she agrees and I text her my address and I go home for some peace till Joradan picks me up at 3:30. 

I just wannnnnnna say I hope you guys are liking it so far and I actually will be updating every other day if I can thank you for my first comment and vote I am excited! (: xoxo jada