Chapter 24

THANK YOU THANK FOR THE SUPPORT SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I JUST STARTED SENIOR YEAR AND YEAH AND I WORK WEEKENDS WHICH LEAVES 0 HOURS IN THE DAY! I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY WEEK THO ! 

also shoutout to catboox you guys should check her out show her some love !

Georgia POV

"How am I gonna face my fami--.." I trail off not even knowing if I should call them that.

"Georgie. You're gonna be okay and if you're not I'm here." Aidan smiles at me. "I know. Thanks for being here for me." I say giving my him a hug.

"Let's just watch countdown to Christmas." Aidan pulls me to the couch. "I was thinking I should head home.." I tell him staring at my feet.

"Are you sure. Do you want to come?" Aidan ask me ruffling his hair.

"Yeah." I tell him. I go in his room and put back on my clothes.

"Can you believe we had sex?" I tell him sitting on his bed finally realizing. "Sorry." I say lifting up his sheets. "No worries it was worth every penny he winks.

"Gross." I say laughing.

"That's not what you said last night." He says cockily.

"Oh yeah? Mister I don't think I'm gonna last." I say laughing. I get up and turn on my phone. "Call me if you need to be your night and shining amor or maybe just stress reliever." He says innocently.

"I just created a monster. Didn't I?" I say biting my lip. "Mmmmhmmm." Aidan closes his eyes and leans down and kisses me.

I look at my  phone and see that I have over 50 missed calls. "I gotta go." I say putting on my jacket. I walk outta Aidan's house to my Jeep and start my car.

I drive to my house letting my mind wander to what's gonna happen. I pull into my driveway and get outta my car and lock the doors. I walk up to the front door and stand there as if everything is going to change.

"I can't do this.." I say walking back to my car but then I turn to see a light go on at neighbor. I walk ov er to my neighbor house and I ring the door bell.  

I see the same older looking lady smiling at me her eyes soft and smile warming me up. I feel an overall comfort around her.

"Hi Hannah?" I say wearily. "I'm-" She cuts me off. "Georgia. I know dear." She laughs. "I honestly, don't know why I came.." I say trailing off.

"Come in. Let me get you some hot chocolate it's cold out there hun." She welcomes me in. "Thank you." I say walking inside feeling unsure what I should do next. "You can slide your shoes off and hang your coat up and meet in the kitchen." She smiles walking towards the kitchen. I do what she tells me moments later I am going into the kitchen.

"Your home is beautiful. It's comfortable." I say looking around at the warm colors that are decorated on her table. The teapot of hot water swells and she pours some hot water into my mug and stirs the coca in.

"Whip cream?" She ask. "Yes." I smile to her. She turns to her refrigerator and tops my drink off whip cream. She hands me my cup and  i thank her. I stare at mug silently.

"What's on your mind Georgia."Hannah tells me. "I- just.." I say not sure where to start. "I know you're adopted." She says taking a sip. "How?" I say looking up at her.

"Your mom was worried. She came to talk to me." She tells me stirring her tea. "How are you holding up?" She ask seriously.

"It's not something that's like oh let me forget about it." I say getting a little angry. "Understood." She nods.