Chapter 14

SO THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT I HAVE GOTTEN WE HAVE GOTTEN SO CLOSE TO NUMBER ONE ON CHICK-LIT I AM HOPING THIS CHAPTER DOES IT. *praying* THANK YOU THANK YOU!

PS. georgia and Aidan I can't really compare them any famous people like not mentallly at least.

Georgia POV

Right now I am in deadly game of grown ass men and teenage boys playing real life call of duty with paintballs.

"Holy shit!" I scream. I hear the sound loud shots ringing as I'm hiding out behind some wood structure.

"You alright?"

"Holy shit." I murmur. I say getting scared of the masked paintballer.

"No actually I'm not." I say awkwardly trying to rearrange my gun.

"Here." He shifts my arms to hold the gun more comfortably.

\"Thanks." I say turning to look around.

"Wanna team up?" His voice deep and calming.

"I don't think I'm much of a asset." I say rolling my eyes.

"Just follow my lead." He says I just hear the cockiness in his voice.

"Great." We run to another post and he shoots  guy with his back turned. We run back to where I was. He points up and says.

"Shoot." Just like that I get my first hit.

I follow him back out but he moves to quick. I jump behind the hay and hear footsteps.

"Shoot." I say calmly.

I turn and see heads for the price of one I shoot the guy further back and then the closest guy. A horn goes off an the announcers saying I win. I

feel like I 'm in hunger the games.

"Damn babe good shot." Aidan says taking off his mask.

"Thanks but actually I just got lucky." I say pulling off my gloves.

We go back to the main entrance and put our gear back as we are walking out I realize I left my phone.

"Fuck a duck, I'll you meet you at the car." I say motioning phoneless Aidan just laughs and keeps walking. I head in and walk towards where you put your and see my phone laying there.

"Hey, miss your boyfriend parked out front." I hear I turn around after I pick up my phone.  

"Oh thanks." I say smiling. I walk to the front of the paintball place and don't see anything.

Then I hear the revving of and engine. I see a black camero roll up and the windows roll down. I see dimples, greenish haze eyes, and blond hair.  

"Way to win the game. So much for teaming up." He says laughing I start kicking the gravel and smile.

"You never know who you can trust." I say matter of factually.

"Hmmm good point." He saying looking at me.

"I took the liberty of entering my number in your phone." He says winking.

"I'll be expecting a call of course once you ditch the boyfriend." He says simply.

"Oh really?" I say laughing.

"Aidan Staton has alot of enemies and I think I might just be public enemy number one. Like you said you never know who you can trust." He says licking his lips and rolling his window up and driving off.

What the hell.

"Did you find your phone?" I hear Aidan's voice.

"Yeah I did actually. Let's go." I say turning around to head to the car.