Chapter 16

I M P O R T A N T 

*** ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMMOROW OR TUESDAY chapter 17!***

Georgia POV

"Fuck Georgia you scared me." Colton says smiling.

"Yeah that can happen." I say seriously.

"Summer wedding? I always thought those were the tackiest." I say scoffing.

"Georgia don't...” Colton says looking at my eyes on the verge of spilling. I walk past him and he tries to stop me.

"Do NOT fucking touch me. Everyone has lied to my face." I say raising my voice. I walk out the door past Aidan.

"Georgia what's wrong?" Aidan says running over to my side.

"Get the fuck outta my face." I say walking towards the gate.

"Georgie, why won’t you talk to me !? " Aidan asks confused.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK ANNABELLE CLARK! FUCK YOUR WEDDING!" I say screaming at him.

"Georgia stop! Please let me explain." He says trying to holding me.

"Do NOT touch me. I understand perfectly Staton." I say walking off. Aidan grips my arm and my other hand connects hard with his face.

"DON'T you dare touch me again! You lied to me, disrespected me, and now you wanna say your wrongs." I say laughing while I wipe my tears off my face.

"I am Georgia Smith I will be dammed if you think this some fucked up love story. Do yourself a favor and go back to the country because you're not ready for city living." I say walking away from him.

Aidan POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" I yelled slamming my front door.

"Dude, what the hell?" All the guys question.

"Get the hell out everyone." I say fuming.

"Bro are you good?" Ty questions.

"Get out...” I say pacing back on front.

"What about the purge?" Andrea asks.

"Fuck the purge everyone GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yell. Everyone scatters and I head to my room blasting my music wondering where the hell I went I wrong. 

Georgia POV