Chapter 21

Georgia POV

"So you are back with the devil?" Jordan says eating strawberries as we sit in her room. 

"Jordan I know how you feel about him." I say huffing out air in annoyance.

 "Yeah, I am being honest. Oh I am Aidan Staton let me have a fiance and get a girlfriend too." She says altering her voice to make her sound like a man.

 "He literally needs to get his life together." She says popping her mouth. 

"Who knew your dislike for Aidan Staton would bring out your firey side." I say raising my eyebrow my face smiling. 

"Whatever I'll be back do you want anything from downstairs?" She says hopping off her bed grabbing her bowl. 

"No I'm good." I say flipping through the mag zine on Jordan's floor. She heads out and I keep reading on why Tori will never trust dean. 

"Knock knock." I hear a voice say as they knock I see Jordy's brother Collin walk into the room. 

"Hey." He waves. 

"Hi." I say sitting up. 

"I hear Aidan is back." He says taking a seat on Jordan's bed. 

"Yeah he seems to be the topic of the week." I say annoyed. 

"Your friends are just looking out for you." Collin says caring. 

"I know it's just hard but it will blow over. You should have seen the looks I got at school this week." I say shaking my head. 

"I bet." He says chuckling. 

"I wanna say thank you." He says smiling at me. 

"Why?" I say honestly confused. 

"Jordan. She seems to really came outta her shell this year and we have you to thank." He says. 

"It was honestly all her she needed a nudge." I say laughing. 

"Why is that I leave my room for 2.5 seconds you are trying to talk to Georgia". Jordan says placing her hand on her hip smiling. 

"Seeeeeee what I mean." He says pointing at her position. 

I just start cracking up. "I am literally dead." I say falling over still laughing. 

"Alright I'll see you two later." he walks outta his Jordan room. 

"Hey I am gonna head out." I say grabbing my bag. "I'll walk you out." She says looking at her phone smiling. 

"No I think your phone is a little more important." I say winking. 

"Bye Georgia." She laughs going back to her phone. 

"Later tater." I say walking out her room and heading to the front door. 

"I need to go shopping." I say huffing out air. I scroll through my contacts to see who I can call. Then  I see the perfect person and I dial her number. 

Thirty minutes Later

"WHO-O DO YOU LOVE?!?" Andrea yells over the music. 

"Girl, you're not even on beat." I say laughing. 

"When are you ever on beat Georgia?" She says seriously. 

"Truuuuuuuue." I say cranking up the music as we ride over to the mall. 

"I need this retail therapy." Andrea says picking up a sweater examining it.