105| Valentine's Endearments

!!WARNING!!
-It's another smut chapter-

Y/N POV

Beads of sweats coursed down our temples. The bathroom smell had changed. There was no more flowery soap scent although some bubbles still lived to create a mountain of foam at the corners of the bath. The smell of cum, sweat and whatever more that came with hard sex permeated the air.

I was lying on the same floor as before, staring blankly at the ceiling again. The difference was I had truly turned into a cumdump and the semen didn't seem to stop leaking out of my cunny anytime soon. Also, I couldn't remember when my vision had become blurry. I could literally view double or perhaps triple things going around everywhere, as far as I could see.

Draco must be exhausted too but somehow he didn't look like he did. He was still standing in front of me, the well-shaped torso blocked any light source to be absorbed by my pupils. His stiff shadow lay above my sweaty shape – even his shadow knew who to mark.

The only evidence of his weary state after the continuous shag was his breathless pants.

The platinum-blond hair was messed, the half reason was me and the other one was him. He was ruffling his hair right now. I wanted to do it on his behalf, to have the fine strands stroking against the skin of my fingers would make me calm after the senseless rounds.

My sight was still obscured but I sensed guilt in his facial expression as though he just did something he shouldn't have done. Did he regret shagging me?

Does my body doesn't feel good enough anymore? Is it because of the brat show? Does he not love me anymore?

Foolish assumption invaded my thoughts.

Is that why he won't hug me?

I was an emotional bitch today.

For the first time in hours, after only being able to speak out moans and erotic noises, my lips parted to have my cracked voice escaped. Tears rolled down to create twin waterfalls on both my cheeks as they wished for I had succumbed to the messy thoughts. I tried to wipe them out using the back of my palm but they just won't stop.

"Fuck," I heard him muttering underneath his breath.

"I hurt you too much, didn't I?" He asked in a raspy voice full of concern.

I shook my head.

He hurt me physically with the brutality; unquestionably yes, but that wasn't why I teared up. In fact, I don't know specifically why. Negative thoughts shouldn't have affected me this much. Still, it mayhap did.

Anxiety pit grew in my stomach while Draco tried to pick me up, sat me on his lap and thumbed my eyes to stop the free flux of tears. The delicate stroke was something I had yearned to happen for today's date. But this didn't mean I was filing a complaint because I got extreme plays instead.

A series of sincere apologise flew out of his mouth. Tons of pleas asking me to stop weeping were being requested. His eyes submerged in fash stared deeply into me, calling my soul to reach out to him.

Draco knew what my heart needed and desperately wanted.

As if on cue, his lips curled up to form a warm smile before he proceeded to tell me sweet nothings with a hand on my thigh, scribbling ticklish aimless lines. The brusque crude voice had disappeared, and there was only a soothing intonation within the endearments, just like the way he talked to me on our first date at Hogsmeade.

It lulled me a little.

"I must say, hearing your low whimper and little cry is tantalising. But having to see you break down with pain from my own doings is not it."