92| Brunch Goes Wrong

Y/N POV

The air whistled freely in the astronomy tower, sending chills to everyone who was lucky enough to be invited to come here today. The lucky ones to be here were the boys from my gang: Blaise, Greg, Theo, and Vincent. Luckily, I wore Draco's scarf again today, so no need to worry about catching a cold. Too bad, I forgot to tell them that it was going to be chilly even when they should've known about it since it was winter.

Theodore Nott turned out to be someone I could pretty much consider as a best friend now. He was a good listener and I just loved talking about the cheap rumours around the school with him and Blaise. Regularly, we would do it on game nights in the common room or my private room if we thought our dorm's parlour was too peaked.

"Why isn't Malfoy here yet?" Vincent asked.

"Because he's not invited and he knows nothing about this meeting," I grinned.

"I believe you guys know something I want to know," I started, flicking my fingers and the tea was served for everyone, Blaise raised his hand once I finished.

"Yes, Blaise?"

"I don't know anything about his affair but he told me the other day that he wouldn't do such thing," he stated casually, taking the cup of tea in his hand.

"Affair, eh? I didn't say anything about an affair. So he's having an affair," I mumbled.

"No, that's not what I meant," Blaise corrected immediately as if he had mentally facepalmed himself.

"Of course." I sipped my tea and looked at Vincent and Greg.

"Um...Y/N, Crabbe and I have to go for lunch. You know we can't hold our hunger," Greg blurted, ready to make his way to the stairs with Vincent.

I knew it right away. Those boys knew something about whatever the hell Draco was doing inside the come and go room that day. They were in there too, magically appeared when I was about to explode my rage at Draco. Funny how they thought they would be able to get away from me right now.

How innocent or perhaps they're only duo goons.

"Oh well, no worries. I've prepared a special brunch for us here," I smiled wickedly before swishing my wand to bring some tables full of food to the centre of our meeting area.

No one could reject Peking Duck.

Honestly, people with weakness of food were the easiest to fool and by this, I was also talking about myself. Draco always succeeded in bribing me with sweets nor desserts every time we had a major argument that led me to throw a tantrum and give him a silent treatment for quite a bit of time.

"Wow...Draco would definitely be pissed if he knew that we're having a brunch with you," Blaise laughed.

"Obviously," I smiled, "Say anything to him about it and you'll get your arse out of Hogwarts in no time, I mean it."

"I'd say I wanna stay loyal to Draco but you really know how to get what you want Y/N," Theo added. He quickly took a plate for his meal, followed by Blaise while the other two suspects were still hesitating to go back to their seats.

Oh, you will only stay loyal to me until the end now, Theo.

I turned to look at the duo goons who were probably having a big argument in their little brains whether to stay and enjoy the meal, which also meant they would have to spill the tea, or they could go and I would mark them as the traitors in my little circle.

"Come on you two, I can literally see your drools from here," I chuckled darkly.

•••

My plan failed. None of them knew anything about the Ravenclaw girls. Even Greg and Vincent told me they never saw Draco hanging out with any other girl but me. That was assuring, made me feel glad but something was still off. Why would they be in the room of requirement with him that day? I should ask them at another time.