53| New Year in Paris

Y/N POV

It turned out Draco's parents had created fake IDs for us so we could go anywhere with no worries. Even though sometimes people were not convinced enough because I looked too young for an 18-year-old, we still got to pass through it with a little bit of threatening. Having a fake ID means we could buy alcohol freely. I wasn't too happy about this but Draco definitely was. We were going to stay here until the end of the month and I was hoping he wouldn't buy too much drink while we were here.

It was our second day in Paris and everything was going well. We were going to see the fireworks from the room's balcony in the hotel we were staying in. I protested about not getting to see it near the Eiffel Tower but there was nothing I could do to change his decision. We had been avoiding crowded places since Draco feared we might get separated and I supposed it was kind of my fault. He still got that anxiety attack.

"See Y/N? That muggle tower you're talking about is just a few steps away. This is just like being there," he assured, gesturing me to look at the view from the balcony.

"Why are we here again, Draco?"

"To see the fireworks," he smiled. "And build happy memories for you."

I let out a long sigh. He would never let me see it up close. I approached him on the balcony and he wasn't lying about the tower being a few steps away. The view was amazing. How much did he pay for the hotel actually?

"Do you like it?" He whispered while hugging me from behind.

"Can't say no to this. Thanks, I guess?" I chuckled awkwardly as his hot breath touched the skin of my neck.

"Draco you're being too close. People can literally see us."

"I've cast a spell so muggles can't see. Aren't you just nervous love?" He chuckled.

"We aren't allowed to use magic outside the school and you said you'd wait for me," I protested.

"I will, you're just...irresistible," he whispered, brushing his lips to my ear.

"Okay, stop right there, Mr Malfoy," I turned around to see his smug face. Luckily we were in the muggle world where they got electricity, I could witness his lovely smile here under the night sky.

"Can I at least get a kiss?"

"No Draco, wait...are you bloody drunk?" I yelled.

"I'm always drunk when I'm with you," he replied. He was definitely drunk. I looked at him in disbelief. What the hell did he think he was doing? Fireworks could wait, I had to take care of this drunk baby first.

"Come on, let's go inside," I said, pulling his wrist gently.

He turned me around to face him in a swift of light. The corner of his lips lifted as he carried me in his arms and we span around a few times before he finally sat me down on the balcony fence. I held onto his shoulder tightly, terrified of the idea that we were up on the highest floor of the hotel and I was being placed on a bloody balcony fence.

"Got you, little witch," he giggled. "I am not drunk yet, you don't have to be worried anymore."

"Draco you do realise that I can fall from here any second right? Because I'm having a bloody panic attack right here."

"I will never let go of you, now close your eyes," he ordered. I did as he told shortly, wasn't it better falling without seeing anything but black?

I could feel his soft lips touching mine. One of his hand was holding my waist to keep me from falling while the other was placed on my neck to pull me closer. He pulled away faster than I thought he would and I opened my eyes to see his smirk under the dim light of the night.

"No, close your eyes still."

Well, I thought we were going to have another swapping spit session. But I could feel nothing on my lips, instead, he was doing something to my hair.

"All done. Ah, my darling looks perfect!" He exclaimed. "I know it's late but happy first-anniversary Y/N. I love you so much to the point that I'm willing to beg for you, and just so you know, Malfoys never beg to anyone. I'm still hoping to count more years together with you. So don't do anything stupid, just stay with me."

I didn't give a damn about whatever the hell the thing he put on my hair was. He was being too sweet and I felt like I didn't deserve him. I didn't even remember it had been a year since we started dating. It still felt like it was only yesterday when he asked me out officially in the astronomy tower, where the stars also witnessed his confession.

His silver-grey eyes shimmered under the moonlight, staring lovingly at me. I relaxed my arms a bit and wrapped it around his neck. Without any hesitation, I threw myself at him for a hug. I liked how he would just chuckle every time I did something like this. How could he not be the best boyfriend in the world?

"I love you too Draco Malfoy," I mumbled.

And the fireworks magically started blowing up in the night sky as if they were waiting for me to say I love you back to Draco. Or perhaps they did, people would do anything under the power of money and Draco happened to have a lot of it. I wouldn't be surprised if that was what happened.

"Happy new year Y/N."

"Happy new year Draco."

And with that, I pressed my lips on him. He carried me inside while our lips were still connected, allowing him to slid his tongue inside my mouth. It was a long intense kiss that I would die to experience more. Screw the fireworks, I would rather have him kissing me all day. Wasn't it perfect? A new year kiss in Paris, the city of love, with my true lover boy. Well, sometimes I forgot that we were only 15 at the time.

"Ok but we really have to stop here, love," he whispered, breaking the kiss. His arms were still holding my body in the air as he locked his eyes deeply into mine. I knew what he was thinking somehow. It wasn't just a lovely stare that we usually shared, he was fighting his lust.

"Why?"

I knew it wasn't the best time to ask this but he had been teasing me all years since we had met each other. I just wanted to see his expression when I was the one who teased him.

"Don't do this Y/N," he begged and I knew I just made the situation getting worse. "I don't have the courage to stop myself if you keep looking at me like that."

"Then don't stop."

"Don't play with me. You'll regret saying that darling," he said after lying me down on the bed. He caressed my hair slowly before tucking it to the back of my ears.

"Or maybe not, I'm quite confident with my skill in bed," he whispered softly, smirking as if he had won the game. The teasing jokes backfired. I should've known that I would never be able to reverse the bloody roles for Merlin's sake.

"I'm sorry," I muttered at last.

He sighed heavily as he messed his pretty blond hair before doing the same to my hair. "Let's make a little space here cause thanks to you, something is growing down there," he groaned.

"I really am sorry Draco."

"Don't give me that face Y/N, you're making it worse," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'll stay in the bathroom for a while. Please do enjoy the fireworks, I'll join you after I–"

"Yeah, sure," I interrupted. I didn't want to hear that he wanted to jerk off right in front of my face. It just sounded wrong and awkward. I made him feel this way yet I wasn't ready to take the responsibility. Why did I ever think of teasing him in the first place? Oh right, because I wanted to see his reaction.

I quickly dashed to the balcony with a tomato face. People were cheering about the new year from other buildings when I got there. I smiled to myself as my thoughts shifted to how he looked at me earlier. I touched the thing he put on my hair here earlier and proceeded to take it off. It was a silver crescent moon hair clip covered in tiny pieces of crystal which made it gave out sparks.

Draco had successfully created the happiest memory for me in Paris. Maybe not so happy for him but it was over the moon to me. And I knew that he didn't lie when he said he loved me earlier.

But did I really deserve his love?