89| Changing Room

!!WARNING!!
-Smut ahead-

Y/N POV

Draco was acting dubiously. I swore I saw 2 Ravenclaw girls in the room of requirement with him days ago. I didn't know who to tell about this; I could only trust him and Hermione at school. Well, I trusted Blaise and Theo but they were just a little bit offbeat. There was no way I would tell Draco about my suspicion because he was the suspect. And about Hermione, she already had her own problem with Ron the dimwit. Perhaps I should investigate this matter by myself. It wasn't that I didn't trust my fiance, I just wanted to make sure that everything was going well between us. I wasn't a delusional witch like he assumed me to be.

However, the investigation could wait later. I had to prepare myself for Slughorn's Christmas party on Friday. Actually, I was doubting about taking Draco with me and thinking about asking Blaise instead. He would agree as he didn't care about the date, the problem was how infuriated Draco would be.

"Can I go with Blaise instead? To the Christmas party at Slughorn," I blurted while he was humming a song to me who was laying my head on his chest.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked.

"No, you are," I replied, playing my fingers on his chest as he kept caressing my hair.

"You know the answer then."

"But...you're gonna hate it there, Hermione is taking Cormac as her date," I claimed.

"Cormac?"

"The wanker you fought the other day."

"Yes, I'm so gonna be there. I can't trust Blaise to protect you from him," he snickered.

I gave up. Shouldn't have mentioned Cormac earlier, he would never back away anymore now. Maybe it was for the better to go with my own boyfriend even though I still couldn't get the cheating suspicion out of my head for days.

Let's think about something else. What about Harry? Who would he go to the party with? Cho? I doubted that; they weren't even on a good term now since she snitched on us. Crazy to think that only months ago, me and Harry were having our best term of friendship ever.

Flashbacks ran inside my head. We were almost like best friends at that time. We even talked about our family problem that no one could relate to, even Draco wasn't able to do so. I really needed to take a lesson about noticing people's feeling faster. I didn't want to cut ties with more people just because I rejected their feeling. Hermione would be able to help me, I hoped – maybe after her problem was solved.

"You aren't asleep yet?" Draco asked out of a sudden and I replied with a quick hum.

"Since you're not sleepy, do you want to do something else instead?"

"You mean snuggling?" I mumbled.

"What about sha–"

"Night night Draco," I pecked his cheek before turning the other way so he wouldn't be able to tease me anymore. I really just wanted to sleep tonight.

•••

Time for another Hogsmeade date. Dumbledore was kind enough to permit us to visit the village though it wasn't on the planned visit day. Actually, my number one reason to go to Hogsmeade today was to buy some new dresses for Slughorn's Christmas party.

As usual, Draco insisted that he must be the one who should pay for everything. I knew it, he wouldn't let me spend the money I withdrew from Gringotts. Let's just see who was going to pay for the dresses in the end because frankly, I was in the mood for some fight with him today. I didn't know why, I just wanted a quarrel.