68| O.W.L.

Y/N POV

Everyone was in the great hall, sitting separately as we were taking the O.W.L. exam. Umbridge stood proudly in front of us in her ugly pink uniform that had successfully made me hate the colour pink for now. No one dared to say a word during the test. I was quite confident with my knowledge since I had prepared myself for this since I got back from Paris.

I was worried about Draco but then I remembered how smart he actually was. Not as smart as Hermione but he was way smarter than Harry and Ron if we didn't include how biased some teachers acted towards them. Nothing to worry about now, I guessed. I just couldn't wait for all of this to be over and we would be able to have a nice summer holiday.

The air was tense and suddenly everyone sensed something approaching from outside. Umbridge quickly went out to check what on earth was going on; that was when Fred and George flew into the great hall with their brooms at such a speed that made all our papers suddenly wafted in the air. Later, they threw some fireworks and at this rate, the pupils were already gathered in their own group, enjoying the show and not caring much about the test anymore.

Draco was holding my hand as we watched the fireworks until some random tiny light hunted him and hit itself to the wall, creating Draco's terrified expression as it crashed into tiny pieces of gleam. I tried so hard not to laugh at him cause he would be upset if I did. However, I couldn't hold my laughter forever and ended up letting out a small giggle. Thank Lord, he didn't notice it due to the loud sound from the fireworks and people cheering.

A gigantic dragon firework then appeared in the air. Umbridge tried to run away in panic as it chased after her. Everyone was laughing, including Draco who was known to be the leader of the Inquisitorial Squad. A weird scene actually, a pawn laughing back at its master.

The sound of lots of things being smashed to the ground was heard once Umbridge got outside of the great hall. I assumed it was the sound of all the education decrees Filch had hung on the wall, destroyed into pieces by the enormous dragon.

Students were sprinting out of the great hall as Fred and George flew away to the open-air area. They were probably going to pull out some pranks again and I didn't want to miss a chance to see how crazy it would be. But Draco didn't move, not even an inch, when I tried to pull his hand to go with me.

"Come on Draco, let's see them," I gushed.

"I don–"

I kissed his cheek.

"This isn't going to work, try harder," he smirked.

Oh, screw everyone who was watching. I pulled his face closer to mine and pressed my lips against him quickly. His hands were on my waist and my neck to refrain me from breaking the snog but I managed to stop it by biting his lips.

"Whoa, you're getting hotter each time," he laughed.

"Now let's go," I demanded.

"No, I'd prefer to have you here than watching idiots pulling pranks outside."

"Nice try Draco. I'll just see it by myself," I said without hesitation and left him instantly.

Just wow. He didn't even chase me. Turned out Draco Malfoy chose to hold onto his status than go with his girlfriend to see some fun. I meant, watching the Weasley twins breaking hundreds of school rules right now wouldn't harm anyone. Why couldn't he just relax and enjoy things like normal people did? He was so gonna sleep on the couch tonight for making me enjoy the fun alone.

Everyone was praising the twins and the atmosphere screamed freedom. This was how it was supposed to be if only Umbridge never came to ruin everything. For the first time in a while, I could finally breathe without worrying about too many things that didn't actually need to be worried about, it was just my paranoid self taking over me. The situation was chaotic yet entertaining to see.