78| Tomato-quinoa

Y/N POV

Today we were having Astoria to come with her mom. I wondered every day, when would this useless lesson end? Draco couldn't answer it even though he wished the same as me since our times together were capped too much for this. We couldn't even have a proper shag; I wouldn't let anyone see my wrecked state after being banged by my fiance.

Well, that was what was supposed to happen until last night. I couldn't blame Draco; both of us were consumed with a desire that had been held in our hearts for at least 2 weeks. I wouldn't say I regretted it. It was amazing; one of the best shags we had. However, walking with a limp was never a good thing. Pretty sure I would get mocked by my piano teacher later.

"I can carry you around Y/N," said Draco, probably feeling guilty of what happened.

"No, I got this," I insisted, forcing my feet to do their job as we were going to the dining hall for lunch before the piano lesson. "I got this..."

They really needed to get a lift in the house. Limping through the stairs would take ages and these weak legs wouldn't cooperate with my will to be independent until the end.

"Maybe not," I sighed, turning back to look at Draco to ask for his help.

I sling an arm on his shoulder while the other one was on his chest. My fingers were busy playing with the top button of his shirt as I laid my head against his chest. Sometimes I looked up to see him smiling warmly at me. "Don't feel bad, you are as light as the feather. I love carrying you in my arms Y/N," he ensured.

"I know."

We passed by Mother Cissy who was going to take the stairs to our room. She informed us that the Greengrass would be joining us for lunch. Frankly, I wanted to tell her about how much I disliked those family but I didn't have the stomach to let down her smile. I didn't want to worsen the circumstance; her husband just got imprisoned and smiling in this kind of situation must be tough.

"I'll tell the house-elves to prepare your potion," she blurted on our way to the dining hall. It was awkward for a few moments but I have gotten used to having some chinwag about this thing with basically anyone in this huge house.

"But I've taken my portion for this month," I said in response.

"You forget about the Three Days potion sweetie. We don't wanna hear baby squalling in 9 months right?" Okay, this was a new level of awkwardness.

"Actually, I do. We'll have adorable babies just like you Y/N," Draco exclaimed.

I ridiculed him, later joined with his mom too. Never in my worst dreams, I imagined myself having a baby at the age of 16. This boy was taking everything in a rush when we clearly had a lot of time to pursue everything slowly. However, what surprised me the most was the audacity he had to say something so absurd that bluntly in front of his mom.

"Don't you dare thinking about it again," I warned.

He was being scolded by his mom and to make the situation got worse than it already was, Draco provoked his mom to talk about some basics of sex education that both of us had known perfectly. Frankly, we would never shag in the first place if we didn't understand about the thing itself. Unfortunately, Mother Cissy bought it and started explaining about different types of contraceptives, how important to use at least one each time and she even told us some stories about teen pregnancy which later led to some little gossip talks.

Draco was enjoying this so much that he let his mom walked first just so he could steal some kisses from me along the way. I shot him a glare while mouthing, "I hate you."

"God, I love you so much too Y/N," he chuckled.

Turned out Mother Cissy liked to gossip just as much as any other moms did.