80| Late Summer Picnic

Y/N POV

I had succeeded in making Draco promise to take me to Gringrotts to make a withdrawal of some galleons. Took a while to convince him that I needed to have some money by myself. I shouldn't rely on him all the time, also, I wanted to give some treats to my friends with my own money.

He let me pick his outfit for today, just because I had softened him out with a little service right after he woke up. He was so going to hate me for this, but I would still going to do it anyway since it was amusing to see him complaining because of me. The colourful shirts that he never touched were placed at the bottom drawer; way at the back as though he wanted no one to see the rainbow-like palette he considered a disgrace.

I brought the pile of vibrant shirts up and placed it on top of the glass display containing hundreds of jewellery; mostly mine. Draco's eyes met mine as I glanced up to send him a grin. He gave me a look of disapproval and said, "Y/N no."

"Let's see what do we have here," I giggled, ignoring his refusal and focusing my attention to pick the right colour for him.

"I don't even remember I have those rubbish. Forget about it, I'll pick the outfit on my own," he stated.

I blocked his way and extended my arms widely. He chuckled, raising an eyebrow at me. "What's this Y/N?"

"You promise."

"I promise to take you to Gringotts, yes. But I never promise about you dressing me up darling."

"I let you came in my mouth," I yelled.

He laughed like a mad man, hands ruffling my hair as he pleased. "Isn't that your duty for daddy?"

Wow, I couldn't believe he brought his kink to this matter. My eyes glared at him and I quickly made my way out of this bloody wardrobe room, nudging his shoulder on purpose. I stomped my feet hardly to the marble floor and turned myself around before completely exiting the room.

"Fuck you and maybe try sucking your own cock next time, Mr Malfoy," I snarled with both my middle fingers pointed at him.

I got in bed that the house-elves just made earlier, even some of them were still here to do some cleaning on the floor and dusting the furniture. I could hear small sighs, probably from those who did a hard time making the bed that I just ruined it again.

"For Merlin's sake! What did I do to get a sulking baby early in the morning?" Draco grumbled loudly.

He pulled my wrist up and I still didn't want to face him so I shut my eyes tightly and managed to get my middle fingers to stand upright at him. "Come on darling, don't be mad," he coaxed.

I didn't reply.

"All right," he sighed, "You want me to wear a bright-coloured shirt right?"

"You will?" I asked excitedly and he nodded reluctantly.

"Pink?" We both blurted a word at the same time. "White."

"Cream pink? It's close to white," I suggested and once again, he sternly stated, "White. Isn't white bright enough?"

"You still want to go to Gringotts right?" He smirked.

I had no choice but to agree with him. White wasn't bad, but he wore it all the time and that was why I was cheesed off. I wanted him to wear something different but that wouldn't happen now because Mr Ferret was just too stubborn to change his perspective about the colourful palette.

I waited for him to change while trying to not make any more argument, keeping the urge to just punch him in the face to stay deep down in my heart. The house-elves started to make the bed again and because I felt guilty to ruin their work earlier, I helped them a bit until Draco came to yell at the house-elves. And he was only wearing the white shirt under a black coat; outrageous.