73| The First

!!WARNING!!
-Smut ahead and it's my first time to write this kinda thing. I can't guarantee if it's gonna be good. So read this at your own risk-

Y/N POV

His room was dark, only a tiny bit of light gleamed near the nightstand. I was still being pinned against the wall while he was lifting me in his arms at the same time. I wrapped my legs around his body to get him closer to me and he smirked before pressing his lips against mine without a doubt. Butterflies filled my stomach instantly. We had kissed millions of times already but the butterflies had never left me alone, not even for a second, each time. His tongue travelled around my mouth aggressively and things got heated up very quickly this time.

He found his way to the zipper on my back and tried unzipping my dress while our lips were still connected. By the time my dress was unzipped his lips were already kissing my neck as if there was no tomorrow. He always knew how to get onto the sweet spot in the crook of my neck. Love bites alone could already make me weak around him, couldn't imagine what shagging him would do to me.

"I don't want to have my first on a wall," I muttered while he was busy placing more love bites down to my chest, slowly bringing the dress down.

"Of course not, darling," he smirked before smashing his lips to mine again. He carried me to the bed but he didn't lie me down on it, instead, he sat me on his lap. We broke the kiss with me panting for air while he was just smiling all along. He carefully undressed me completely because he knew how much I loved this dress and I'd be super mad if he tore it just for a shag.

"Is this supposed to impress me?" He questioned after eyeing the black lacy bra I was wearing.

"Uh...Ginny told me to wear this. Do you not like it?" I asked nervously. I knew it was going to be a bad idea. What was your underwear had to do with this kind of thing?

"Finally, one thing I can agree with a blood traitor," he mumbled.

"Don't call her–"

He snogged me again to shut me up; his tongue entered my mouth and fought for dominance instantly. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continuously pulled me closer to him while his hands were unclipping my bra. He did it perfectly without breaking the hot, intense kiss. He moved his hands slowly to my lower waist before he could finally squeeze my bum. He chortled after parting away from my lips.

"I've always known it would be this soft," he smirked. "Why you gotta be so soft Y/N?"

"You make me want to train your soft body to only obey me, but that will make you–"

"Then make me Draco," I mumbled. "Make me obey you."

"You won't be able to walk after this," he replied.

"Would you be surprised if I said I didn't mind?" I provoked, earning a devilish smile from him.

He turned me around of a sudden, lying me on the bed swiftly. My bra was already thrown somewhere in the room and the only fabric left on me was the black undies from the same set of the bra. Took him quite a few good seconds to examined me. Correction, he was admiring me.

"Do you know what makes me think that God plays favourites with His creation?" He blurted while trailing his fingers down my waist.

I shook my head lightly.

"He took every form of perfection and put it all on you, only you darling."

"You lay it on thick Draco," I stated, feeling a little shy.

"I don't, you're so beautiful that sometimes I doubt your existence Y/N," he smiled. "You're always so beautiful."

Lucky for me, he wouldn't be able to see my tomato face right now.