107| Compiling Clues

Y/N POV

I woke up on Draco's chest, drooling over his bare chest. Not so elegant, I had never drooled while sleeping before. I quickly took the blanket and wiped it clean while contemplating about what happened yesterday right after the last shag in the prefects' bathroom.

I took a glance at the clothes I was wearing; I was already in my nightgown, probably Draco was the one who changed it for me. Did we shag again after the bathroom one? Why couldn't I remember such an important thing?

My head was hurting so much that even a little movement felt like a needle was piercing my brain. This somewhat made me put too much force into the wiping process that it woke Draco up. I started to panic and quickly released the grip of the blanket, tossing it to his face before turning to my other side.

I poured some water from the jar to the glass on the nightstand before drink it to ease the pain. He must be so thoughtful to consider placing this water right next to me since, for obvious reason, I couldn't use my legs. I just hoped he didn't notice the little stain left of my drool on him because that would be humiliating as hell if he did.

"Good Lord, why is this wet?" He groaned, removing the blanket.

Oh well, fuck me. I supposed I would only have to avoid his eyes and acted like I knew nothing about it.

"Darling, you aren't having a headache?" He asked after doing some morning stretching.

Act normal for once, Y/N.

I nodded faintly in a hurry to shy off from his gaze. Another sip from the glass was taken with an intent to look more natural but I guess it didn't work that well. He laughed a little and pulled me back to lie in bed with him once I put the glass back in its original place.

"How're your legs doing, little witch?" He mocked.

I flushed hard, giving him a few little hit on the chest to earn a peal of laughter coming out of him. A second later, Draco slid his hand into my nightgown. He made his way to my tummy in a swift, rubbing it tenderly and said, "Too bad, we aren't expecting."

"You pushed everything out of here," he touched my entrance.

"Don't. I will definitely die," I shook my head and he sent me a serene smile as a response.

"But didn't you say you wanna ride my rocket, Y/N?"

Rocket? How did he know about a muggle invention? Does he read muggle book now?

"Great shags, yesterday. We should do something like that more often," he chuckled.

"Is that another way of saying you want me to die shagging?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

One corner of his lips lifted, forming the authentic Draco's smirk on him. He was now holding my hand, raising his body a little to creep closer towards me. Eyes glazing with delight as he studied my face before stealing a feather-light peck on my sealed lips.

"I'm saying that," he paused with his index finger circling over my abdomen, having his eyes taking a turn to swim through my pupils then stuck to my lips, or perhaps jaw nor neck.

"I'm addicted to you," he breathed out harshly, "To breed you."

Oh, what a mutual feeling.

"Draco, you're well aware of my secret desires," I replied with burning cheeks, feeling shy for I was about to declare a dirty passion right to his face.

"I have an exceptional liking to the concept of being bred by you."

Draco's eyes kind of widened, mayhap flabbergasted of my unexpected confession. I reckoned it was my first time to tell him I had a specific preference that somehow linked to his too. I had always liked it better to keep things like this to myself because I couldn't stand the shyness to word it out.