67| Career Plan

Y/N POV

Draco made up for the desserts by bringing me to Madam Puddifoot last weekend. His murder thoughts had faded away after I scolded him numerous times throughout the week. Even so, his dirty thoughts were still out of control and I didn't think I could do anything to change that since it was already in his nature.

His crazy fans were still walking around confidently, trying to steal my boyfriend away for every single second that passed while we weren't together. However, Draco somehow managed to get us away from them for today.

"Say my name in that voice Y/N," he chuckled. We were currently in the Quidditch changing room before Draco's Quidditch practice, which didn't make sense when we had reached the end of the school year. He placed me on his lap as his arms embosomed me entirely, leaving no air for even a phantom to stand between us.

"No, someone might come," I giggled as he planted some kisses around my jaw. "Umbridge would be really mad if she caught us doing this here."

"Screw her. You're more important," he said before smashing his lips to mine. It could've been one of the best snogging session we would ever have if Vincent didn't come to interrupt. There had always been someone to come and interrupt everything.

"Can't you see that I'm busy?" Draco hissed.

"Just go Draco, you're here to practise."

"Bloody Crabbe, can't even give me some private time with my sweetheart," he groaned. "And I'm not done with you yet, love."

"Sure Draco, whatever you're saying," I chuckled.

We parted ways afterwards cause I had a meeting with Snape regarding my future career plan. To be frank, I didn't have any intention to work. Going to school was already exhausting, couldn't imagine how the work world would be like. I wouldn't even dare to think about the busy workflow with tons of undone tasks that one had to complete just to make a little money in the end. However, for Merlin's sake, I had to randomly choose a specific career plan so the school could get me sorted into the right classes. How troublesome.

O.W.L. was only a few days away and the results would determine what subjects we could choose for N.E.W.T. later. Thus, I didn't see the point of this meeting. Why bother thinking about some job that I would never do when the subject selection wasn't up to us, still?

I passed by the trio in the hallway. It had been more than a month since the rejection. Harry was still avoiding me while the other two seemed to be cool even after the incident in the room of requirement with Draco. I wanted to be mad at Harry but that would just worsen the situation. Was rejection that upsetting to him? I couldn't really understand how it felt like as I mostly got everything I ever wanted. Even Draco, who broke up with me before, came back to me at last.

I sat quietly in Snape's office while he was flipping through some pages of a rustic book. Did he just ask me to come and now he wanted me to watch him reading a book by himself? At least he could've got me a book too. Now, what was I supposed to do? Daydreaming?

My eyes scanned the room carefully, trying to find something interesting to just stare at and think about although I had come here many times for potions. I could see particles of dust floating all over the room once I squinted my eyes. Seemed like no one really took good care of hygiene for this room. Ugh, I couldn't believe I would have to inhale all those nasty dust right now just to stay alive.

"Well, any dream job?" He finally asked, putting the book away for a moment.

"I have no intention to work under anyone," I replied shortly. He squinted his eyes at me, probably wondering what the heck was wrong with me.