40| His Bedroom

Y/N POV

My parents dropped me off at the Malfoy manor after we were done shopping for some back-to-school stuff in Diagon Alley. Quite early for back-to-school shopping, but we didn't have much of a choice as we would be off England for the rest of the holiday later. Mrs Malfoy was very glad about my stay. I entered the manor with Draco holding my hand and a house-elf was ordered to handle my luggage. I wasn't surprised that nothing much had changed. It was still as dark and gloomy as ever. I couldn't understand how the Malfoys were able to live in a place like this.

"No, bring it to my room," Draco ordered. I swore I saw the house-elf rolled his eyes at him.

"I'm not staying in your room. My parents would be enraged!"

"They wouldn't. I'm an approved boyfriend already, now come on love," he held my hand and kissed it before winking. What had I got myself into?

To my surprise, Draco's room was brighter than my last visit. It even emitted some kind of cheerful aura which was definitely not very Malfoy, or Slytherin in general. I wandered around the room, examining each detail to find the difference. The duvet was in a blueish colour, my favourite colour.

"I did a little change so you would enjoy your stay," he gushed.

"A little? This is massive! But thank you Draco," I gave him a quick hug before throwing myself on the bed.

"Anyway, where will I be sleeping? I only spot one bed here," I asked, looking at the ceiling. Lord, he even changed his emerald chandelier to some bight-coloured crystals one.

"Isn't it obvious?"

Just when I was about to sit up, he pushed me back and a pair of silver-grey eyes met mine. We were in an awkward position, he pinned me down the bed and for your information, the door hadn't been closed yet. Anxiety burst all over my body, anyone could walk in anytime. I couldn't handle any more stressful situation after the sweet lady on the train.

"Draco..."

What the hell? It was supposed to be a shout for making my face all red. However, only a faint whisper managed to escape my mouth. Draco smirked while observing my face in silence.

"You should be ready for something like this Y/N."

He almost kissed me but I dodged and in instant, I got myself back in control and turn him down immediately. All thanks to my martial arts teacher last year. The situation was the complete opposite now, I was on top of him. He let out a chuckle, ruffling his hair in such joy.

"We'd have dinner ready in a few minutes dears."

No. Please not again.

I turned around to see Draco's mom standing by the door. She gasped. No one said a word for a whole bloody minute until Draco cracked it with his high pitched laugh, just like my dad's. This wasn't the time for a laugh, I didn't see anything funny over here.

"I got myself an aggressive one, mother," he yelled cheerfully.

"N–no! It isn't like what it looks like, Mrs Malfoy, he did it first and–"

"I know dear," she smiled awkwardly before closing the door to leave.

"Oh, I'm so gonna kill you, Mr Malfoy!" I hissed.

"And I'd love to be killed by you, my dear Miss Richards," he chuckled.

•••

Fortunately, Mrs Malfoy acted cool, like she never saw anything, during dinner. Draco's dad asked some questions about school and later asked about what my relationship with the trio was. I could tell that he didn't like me, his son's girlfriend, hanging out with Harry, Ron and Hermione.