chapter 1

¦|Hyakkaou Private Academy|¦
(y/n's pov)

After my ring alarms I immediately then went to the bathroom. After I showered I then went to my closet and got my uniform.

"Hmm, the uniform is kinda nice well hmph never mind now I had 30 minutes left and I didn't have my breakfast.........yet?!"

I run and run to the kitchen and saw my mom their.

"breakfast already ready, dear"

"Thanks mom!"

"Why are you rushing?"

"I'm late!"

"Ara, just eat carefully"

"I am! Thanks for the food! I gotta go mom!"

"Take care, sweetie"

I then got my bicycle. I looked at my watch I had 20 minutes left. In a couple of minutes later I arrived at my school I got my bike on the parking spot and brush my hair.

¦|Student Council Room|¦
¦|Kirari's pov|¦

I just saw the girl rushing and she's a beauty. Hmm I kinda like her.

"Sayaka?"

"Yes, kaichou?"

"Do we have a new student here in academy?"

"Yes, She is Y/n Hotaru she is a 2nd Year"

"She seems so interesting to be talk to, Sayaka can you invite her here? I'd like to talk to her"

"Yes, kaichou"

(y/n's pov)

I had arrived at my class as when I was going to grab the handle I saw a lady maybe she's the teacher.

"Oh, your here are you Y/n Hotaru?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Alright"

Then we entered the class as I entered every students were looking at me. I can see them blushing.

"Well as I had announced yesterday you will be having a new student here. Miss Hotaru? Please introduce yourself"

"Good Morning, I am Y/n Hotaru, nice to meet you"

"You will be sitting beside Saotome Mary"

But I didn't know who is she as she then raised her right hand as I bowed and went to her side. I sat on my chair.

I heard the students saying something to me (she's is soo beautiful!) but I didn't listen.

¦|Mary's pov|¦

I looked at her as she sat beside me.

"Hello, Mary right? I'm y/n, nice to meet you" she said as she handed me her hand but I decline.