Chapter 31

Warning: being harassed or somethin I dunno and I'm very very sorry if I forgot to put some warning or warning. Before the story starts.

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.
.
"Beach"

You were watching the others playing volleyball. As you and kirari was drinking some orange juice.

But you noticed how kirari looked at you as always. You sighed and looked at her.

"what are you staring at?"

"do you have a problem? Can't I stare at how sexy you were my dear?"

You blushed as you looked away.

"I'm going to the restroom for a second..."

"Okay"

You went at the restroom as you pee. After you pee you bump into some guys they were 7 of them as you say sorry at them and leave.

But the this guy who had a black hair and he was also is smoking. He grabbed your arm as he touched your skin and touched your hair.

He smell your hair as you pushed him you run and run as you hug midari.

"What's wrong?" she then noticed the other guys and so as the girls.

Midari hug you as she got her gun from her pocket. You were scared as kirari steal you from midari as she kissed your forehead and tell you that your okay.

"what the heck are you doing to her?!" midari yelled at them as she load the gun which made them put the hands up.

Then some guards got them as the two runs but was still being caught.

Then the girls went to you.

"are your okay? Did they do something to you?!" mary asked as your in tears but words don't come out from your mouth.

"It's okay, let's go back at the hotel and let's just go to the mall or rest for hours..." yumeko said

.
.
.
.