Chapter 20

Momobami Twins House
Authors pov

When everyone arrives at the twins house the helpers of the house helped the girls.

"woah, the place is beautiful" yumeko said she then clap her hands once

Y/n on the other side was sad she follows the lady as the lady showed her room.

"this is where you would stay y/n sama"

"thank you"

Y/n enters the room she then sat down on the bed and looks at the outside seeing beautiful trees is nice.

Everything was beautiful even tho that the house was being designed in old Japanese style but still it's beautiful.

---

"Man! I can't believe you twins had a huge mansion house! Man you guys reach huh?"

"T-Thanks" ririka said while blushing

"Is y/n okay?"

"Don't worry she's okay, we should give her some time" kirari said while looking at the monitor... Kirari hides the camera that y/n won't see.

"Hiding a camera again?" mary asked

"It's fine I just wanted to make sure that she is alright" kirari said

"Okay" mary said and sighed

---

Seiichi's pov

"A Momobami?! Why the hell is a Momobami doing with my wife?! (shut up! Y/n's not) I want her father!"

"I know son, we can steal her away from those girls"

"So? How was the guard at their house?"

"They don't find anything but we found something on that house. This box."

"what's that?"

"what's that?"

"we don't know for sure but there's was a beep sound inside"

---

It was time to sleep as everybody get to bed. But y/n was drinking tea while watching the starts on the sky.

The door opened as it shows the girls. The girls was kinda sad and worried when they saw y/n sitting outside alone while drinking a tea.

"Let's not disturb her"

"No, we should" midari said and yumeko, mary, sayaka, and midari got to the floor.

"Oww!"

But when y/n saw them she looks at them with her eyes. Looking so empty while tears were falling unto her eyes.

"y-y/n?"

"y-y/n?"

Yumeko then went to y/n as she hugs her. The girls didn't know what happened but when they looked at the phone.

They can't believe what's happening but y/n received a text from someone telling that.

Ryuuko Ichigo Hotaru found dead on the street. She was shot by five bullets.

"n-no way i-is this true" yumeko said as she can't believe it and hug the girl...

"S-She's dead?! What the f*ck is happening?!" midari yelled as she left the room...

Sayaka and Ririka was crying. It was just a short time that Ryuuko spent time with the girls.

---

Seiichi's pov

"Hahahahaha! She was done! I can be her husband hahaha!"

"Shut up asshole!" ryuuko said (anyways seiichi sends y/n a picture with blood on the clothes."

Ryuuko was still alive and she and her mom was being kidnapped by this stupid guys.

---