Chapter 19

I'm still lame but it's okay I just wanted to make a story I used my left amr with this but don't mind me.

Authors pov

"you idiot!" mary said as she wiped her tears

"calm down mary" midari said

"tch!"

"S-So d-did you know the day of the w-wedding?"

"Tomorrow"

When y/n said that the girls keep quiet when y/n's phone was ringing again.

'Sister'

Y/n picked it up...

[On the phone]

Y/n?!

(Onee where are you?!)

I'm fine I punch the guards and thank god I got mom. But we don't know where we going so we need to hide.

(what about to the place I live now?)

No, we don't need to come. Because for sure they'll found you.

(What do you mean?)

Uncle and Seiichi were coming and they're finding you.

(W-Where are they?)

I'm not sure, I don't have any batteries left so please be careful y/n don't worry I'll take care of mom. So please since you have more time please move somewhere far.

(O-okay take care you two)

(End of the phone call)

"So where are they?"

"I don't know but uncle and Seiichi was starting to go somewhere and wants to find me... B-But I-I'm scare-" yumeko hugs y/n

"Y-Yumeko?"

"It's okay shh"

"Yumeko...*cries*"

The girls felt bad as midari left the room as she went to her room and grabbed some guns.

"hmm, I'll take this all" midari said as she then starts to put them on the large black bag

---

Kirari sighed and went to y/n she kissed the girls left and comfort her.

"Darling? Don't be so worried okay? Everything is going to be fine okay?"

"B-But I-I don't want to marry him! He's not nice if we'll be e-ended up... H-He will only take my kids and kill me instead!"

"K-Kirari... I mean a-all of us p-promise that e-everything is going to be just fine" ririka said

---

"Midari?! What are those?" mary yelled seeing huge bag

"Guns?" midari said as she smirked

"A gun?"

"Mhm, maybe we can use them also sayaka was waiting at the back for a helicopter to come. Kaichou and I already knows the enemies location. They're coming here soon because they just found our house. So we don't need this house anymore and just moved at the twins house."

"Y-You did kirari?" ririka asked can't believe that kirari was helping

"Yes I did, when we saw y/n did a call from her mom. Midari and I searched the name of the y/n's uncle and we saw that his son. Seiichi wants to married y/n for a reason."

"That brat! I want to punch his fac-" mary flinched when y/n punch table as the girls looks at her.

"Y-Y/n?" ririka asked

"Huh? We saw? So what do you mean by calling my mom. So that means you wer-" before y/n could finish kirari shush her using her index finger and pointed the camera on the ceilings.

"C-Camera?! Since when did you guys watch me?!"

"W-Well since we moved here?" ririka said said

"*moan* I also took a photo of y/n sleeping while naked" yumeko said as she looks at the phone...

"*sighed* gosh!"

"Everyone! The helicopter has arrived and we need to move now!" sayaka yelled as everyone nod and take their things.

---

🤧🤧🤧(Thanks God I finished good job self! Anyways thanks for the 9k and it almost hit 10k reads)