Chapter 15

¦|Hyakkaou Private Academy|¦
¦|百花王プライベートアカデミー|¦
[Y/n's pov]

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up on my bed. Then I rubbed the both of my eyes. When I saw kirari sitting while drinking some tea.

"Good morning, kirari" I said as I went to her and kissed her cheeks

"Y/n?" Kirari as when I was trying to grabbed the handle to the bathroom...

"Yes?"

"W-Well do you want to go to the mall with me?" Kirari asked as I smiled

"Of course, is it only the two of us?" I asked as she nods I can see kirari blushing while drinking her tea

"Yes" Kirari said

"Okay, I'll be going to the bathroom to take a shower so we can have a breakfast and left the house" I said as she agreed as she put her arms on my waist and kissed me I smiled and kissed her back. We broke up the kiss as kirari kissed my forehead and left.

After I take a shower I went I closed the curtains from the window and removed the towel that was wrapping on my body.

M

eanwhile on the CCTV the girls saw y/n remove her towel. The girls blush when they saw y/n being naked.

Y/n then wore some clothes.

She was wearing this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She was wearing this. She likes pink. But if some of you guys hates it then change the color in your mind.

Y/n got a video call as she connected it on the TV.

The girls saw a girl on the TV. The girls got jealous.

"Hey Traci"

"Oh Y/n! Oh girl! I missed you so much so have you choose the pictures that I had send you already?"

"Ah yes I did and I can't believe that they're so beautiful anyways are you free today?" Y/n asked

"Yes I am and if you want the two of us meet let's meet on your house"

"Okay, got it I'll send you the location"

"Okay, thanks girl"

"Your welcome traci!"

"Kay bye"

"Mhm, see yah"

The call had ended as y/n stretched up and call someone. Its kirari guys.

The girls were looking down when they saw how happy y/n was.

Then Kirari's phone was vibrating as she saw the name as she picked up.