Chapter 38

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.
You are already was awake but only your family knows about it. Your girlfriends were attending in school.

"are you okay now? Are you sure nothing hurts y/n?" ryuuko asked you

"yes onee-chan I'm fine also thanks for the both of you." y/n said to her mom and her older sister.

You continue to eat pudding and your breakfast. In a couple of minutes later you receive a call from midari.

Midari: hello?
Me: hi midari
Midari: y/n?! Is that you?! Glad that your awake! Wait I'll tell the others I'm at my office.
Me: haha just take your time.
Midari: Okay, gosh I missed your voice babe.
Me: mhmmm, yeah me too.

Midari rushed into the council. You heard her saying that you had awake already.

Midari: baby girl the pres will make a video call have you had your laptop in there?
Me: no I don't have it but I'll just use my sister laptop.
Midari: Okay I'll hang out now.
Me: mkay.

After you had everything settled kirari called you and you accept it.

You saw Mary, kirari, ririka, yumeko, midari and sayaka in there. In the council room but it's only them nothing else.

(let's skipppp>>>>)

After you video called from the girls you were smiling when midari teased kirari about her apologising about her mistakes to you.

Later the girls will visit you after school and they told you that they were going buy some foods.

.
.
.

Later then when the girl arrives they got the foods from the large table that midari brought from home.

They hug you and your parents plans to leave you from the girls and to spend time with them.

"I'm glad that your okay baby." midari said as she then kissed your lips.

"Thanks midari it's fine as long as Kai was at the jail already." you said wiping your tears.

Yumeko hug you and strokes your head.

"don't worry, also do you have some bruises?" mary asked as you shakes your head and show your muscle.

"nothing happened it was just like that I was sleeping hehehehe also shall we eat this food? You guys will be returning home later right?"

"Oh we forgot now we should call your mom and ryuuko." sayaka said.

.
.
.

All of you guys were happy eating your foods and your mom even enjoys and your older sister was already drunk and passed out on the couch.

"now, now we're going. Take care sweetheart." kirari said kissing your lips.

"y-yeah take c-care y-y/n!" ririka said hugging you.

"mhm, you can all go now thanks for coming... I'll be leaving here tomorrow so maybe you can guys maybe fetch me by tomorrow."

"Okay got it I'll got my limo coming there with us." kirari said as you nod.

.
.
.