Chapter 13

Requested by: Kuroyami_AniraHere it is sorry if I was late I was busyfor taking an exam🤧

Here it is sorry if I was late I was busy
for taking an exam🤧

Anyways let's get to the story shall we?

Warning: smut⚠️

Hyakkaou Private Academy
Y/n's pov

It was all normal by the way and I was eating lunch with my girlfriends in the council.

"y/n open your mouth say ah?" yumeko said as I did I ate meat

"it's delicious!" I said as I patted her head

"*giggled* thank you" yumeko said

"Your welcome" I said

After I ate lunch with everyone they kissed my cheeks except kirari. They all then left.

"darling, please come here" kirari said as I went to her, she then grabbed my collar and kissed me she asked for an entrance but I didn't... She then pinch my legs as I groaned as she really got her tongue circling inside me... We make out then che kissed my cheeks...

"you are really is so good y/n" kirari said as I smiled and left the council... I made my way through the corridor and head to the restroom... I washed my face and had my hair tie and brush them using my fingers and finished. I'm in ponytail.

The door opened from the restroom as I saw.

"Hey! It's you Mirosla-" my eye widened and I got shock by her actions... She cut me off and kissed me I tried to speak and pushed her but she had both of my arms and even pulling me into a long kiss...

She then pinned me in the wall and put her right leg on me and it's touching my puzzy... I moaned as she rub them using her knees...

She finally broke up the kiss...

"W-What do you think are you doing to m-me m-miros-slava!?" I asked as she then licked my neck... She then lick my neck as the tears were formed into my eyes I accidentally felt something... I started to get scared of her... Because of the way she looks at me it's so scary and it's cold... Is she mad or something?

She then removed my blazer and started unbuttoning me as she then lick my breast and massage them I moaned and moaned and her hands.... Right now she's rubbing my puzzy as I moaned she then kissed me again as she then put her four fingers inside me as I groaned in pain... She then started to pull it in and out...

"h-h-hey! M-mirosla~ahh I-it h-hurt~ahh!" I said but still she continued to kissed me I tried to pushed her but then she did something on me... I got myself on the floor and I started to feel dizzy I don't know what but I-it looks like that I wanted more...

But then I saw her having a c*n**m and... I saw her d*ck! She put it on her ass as she then pulled me up as she put it inside me... I put my arms on her neck as I gripped on it... I-It's I-inside me!

"R-remove that thing on me~ahh~haa~ngh ahhhhh!" I started crying as I can see the blood coming out from me and now what am I going to do?

P-Please somebody help!

The door opened but she locked it as I saw midari... Miroslava pulled out as I drop myself on the floor then midari tased miroslava...

"Midari!" I said as I cried

"Shh, sorry I'm late baby" midari said as she called kirari she told everything and I saw Kirari as she hugs me and kissed my forehead... The tears started to come out as I cried loudly...

"Shh, it must be hurt darling. I shouldn't leave you alone right now" kirari said but in the end I passed out and didn't know what happened next...

To be continued...