Chapter 14

Requested by: @1dragon2Thanks for the commeny and here is your request

Thanks for the commeny and here is your request...

Anyways I felt something weird. Like whenever someone was reading, or commented in my booi but there is no vote. I always think like I haven't good enough.
Anyways let's get to the story...

WARNING: SMUT⚠️

Hyakkaou Private Academy
Authors pov

Y/n was participating in class as she listen in the teachers discussion.

After the class ended y/n, mary and yumeko then went to the student council.

Student Council Room

As they got entered the whole council was there.

The three of the girls sat on the couch. Then y/n lay down as her head on yumeko's lap and her legs on the mary's.

"are you tired sleepy y/n?" yumeko asked as the girl nod then y/n sleep...

As y/n closed her eyes she then dozed off...

🔐🔐🔐
=Next Morning=

Y/n was on her bed sleeping. The door then opened as it shows ririka.

"y/n? Are you awake?" ririka asked but she saw that the girl was sleeping then she went to the bed and hug the girl...

Ririka was blushing while looking at the girl sleeping sweetly. Y/n then started to wake up as she saw ririka.

"what are you doing here, ririka?" y/n asked sleepy

"w-well I w-went here because I want to check you" ririka said and she looked at the lips of the girl hungrily... Ririka can't help it as gulped and did it.

"are you okay ririk-" y/n got cut off when ririka kissed her... Y/n tried to push ririka but the older girl was strong as they continue kissing. Then ririka went to
y/n's neck as she give her hickey.

"ahh~R-rir~ahh~ngh hmm ah"

Y/n blushed as she gripped on the blanket when ririka went to y/n's stomach. She lick her stomach as she then went to the girls breast. She started pinching her nipples and sucking it.

"ahhh~"

"r-riri w-why are you d-doing t-this?" y/n asked but the older girl didn't listen and just continue to suck the girls nipples.

Then ririka got a vibrator as she removes the girls panties. Then she lick her puzzy.

"ahhh~t-that's ahhh~r-ririka!"

Then ririka put the vibrator insides y/n. As she put it on the high level. Y/n got her tongue out as her eyes went up then ririka went to kiss the girl. Y/n moaned inside ririka's mouth. The older girl blushing deeply.

"ahhh~p-put I-it~ahhh I-in l-low l-leve ahh nghh f-f*uck I'm c-cumming!" y/n yelled then she got her juices out as ririka blushed more and removed the vibrator and lick y/n's puzzy...

Y/n breathing heavily as ririka went and hugs the girl.

Meanwhile the others.... They were smirking as they saw ririka and y/n f*cks while watching at the monitor.

Y/n didn't know that she had a camera in her bedroom.

"Why is ririka on the top?" mary asked

"Jeez, I'm jealous Imma out here!" midari said as she left the room...

"I'll be making breakfast now" sayaka said as the others girls nod and leave as well...

The one who was left in was kirari. She smirked and her eyes were glowing.

"She really want another punishment. Isn't she? Let's see what's gonna happened next" kirari said as she left with jealousy...

😂😂😂