Chapter 33

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.

On the next day you were already is wearing your uniform and become a third year student. Ririka and Kirari were at the student council.

You as a third year now you had went to your class. You were on the same class with sayaka as midari and yumeko on the other class which was the same and mary with suzui and yumemi.

Once you entered inside sayaka saw you as you kissed her cheeks. The other students looked at you but it's normal at the both of you.

.
.
.

After class you sighed and stretched your arm up.

Your hair were being styled like this and you were even get more prettier. Sayaka went to you as she asked you to go to the council.

But then the both of you were being stopped by some girls. You looked at the one who's kinda like a bad girl. Sayaka made her way out but the three girls stopped you.

"do you guys need something?" you asked...

"well my girls were confused why you were always with the council members? Especially from the President?" she asked as you pushed her hand away from the door.

"a-are you okay?" sayaka asked as you nod.

"Let's leave them they're too noisy."

While moving to the student council room you saw the three girls that you had met in your school. You weren't confused why she's here already since there were many short cut here in the academy.

She glared at you as you rolled you eyes and went to the couch.

"So why did you come here, again?" kirari asked the girl who asked you.

"W-Well I-I was you know, uh wondering about me being a member of the council.?" she asked while her fingers were like this (👉👈)...

You looked at her as you told sayaka to sat beside you.

"I'm tired..." you said as sayaka smiled as you sat on her lap.

You looked at the girl who was mad at you. You smirked.

"I canmot do that anymore..." kirari said.

"What?" the girl said.

"I am no longer the president here. I had graduate and I just wanted to get everything I had and leave the others thing at the rest of the new council members."

"S-So who's the new president?" she asked.

"We didn't know yet..."

You stood up and got the pocky that kirari had give to you this morning. Then there was this other girl who stomped her feet on the ground and ponit you out.

"I can't stand with her anymore! Can we just leave?!"

"Why? Do you have a problem with her?" kirari asked.

"I hate her!" she pointed you out.

"Oh? You guys want to join the council right? Not just her all of you right?!" you said. As the guys widened their eyes opened as they were very nervous.

"I already know that darling, that's why I asked them... Also I didn't saw you guys before? Are you perhaps pretending to be a student here? There was no profile to you three. If I asked myself you were the first year students. That I had throw before right?" kirari asked.

"I-I.."

"You even did gamble... You want to join cause you want to pay your debt. That you had 3 years ago and you didn't even got to pay it right? 1 billion each of you." kirari said as she stood up from the chair not at the Presidents seat.

"Oh my! I didn't know that kiri!" you said clinging unto kirari.

"1 billion each of you pay it by next week. Since you hurt my girlfriend and that's all what I can say." kirari said as she touched your cheeks and kissed your lips.

"Sayaka, the records that they had before change it..." kirari said.

"Yes, kirari" sayaka said she didn't call kirari president anymore.

The other girls followed sayaka. Then you pushed kirari on the couch as you were breathing heavily.

"ara~are you feeling horny darling?" kirari said...

"Y-Yes, please I need some pleasure!" you said as kirari smirked and lock the door.

"Now strip."

(warning: fingerings, scissoring, smut!)

Then kirari kissed you as you kissed her back. You were moaning as you pushed kirari into you more. Then kirari rubbed your wet pussy as she start fingering you.

"ahh~m-more I want more! Please!" you said as kirari did. Then she starts scissoring you as you moaned out loudly. Your drooling as kirari lick your neck and giving you hickeys.

"I-I-insert you fingers on me now! My body.... My body wants your sensitive touch mommy!" you said as kirari smirked and insert her three fingers inside you. Deeper and deeper.

You had a knock outside to which made kirari stopped but you told her to continue until you cums.

"ahhhnnn~ahhh I-I need to cum now..." you said as kirari take her fingers out and lick your pussy as she clean everything.

"Get dressed..." kirari said as you did it and finished but your legs were shaking and you were sweating and was also is red.

Kirari went to the door to see yumeko, midari and mary. Kirari let them entered.

"Oh Y/n!!!" yumeko said as you looked at her but the girls had saw the hickeys on your neck.

As they looked at kirari as kirari smirked.

"Damn! I didn't get it this time but I'm making sure that I will make y/n cums into me too!" midari said as she kissed your lips to which made you kissed back.

"I hate it I should be here more earlier than the others!" yumeko said as she pouts.

"*sighed* kirari really always is the first person who can steal y/n fast than me or to all of us..." mary said as she sat on the chair.

Then the rest of the other girls had entered.

Only you, Mary, yumeko, kirari, ririka, sayaka, midari, and runa on the room.

"Now shall we begin?" mary said as she sat on the President seat.

.
.
.