Chapter 34

"Now shall we begin?"
.
.
.

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.

"Sayaka please?” mary said

"right, today is the day of the new election and no one can change the seat of the President and The Vice President seat. It's what it says on the note and for the rest of the other council members will be going to gamble without no one's help. If a friend or a student is going to help you or would shout out the answer in front to you or with the others. Will immediately out of votes and will be not be able to vote or join the election.” that's what did sayaka said. “and you need to get chips like this one.”

“Runa got the chips already and had a total of 3,000 of chips

“Runa got the chips already and had a total of 3,000 of chips. And each one of students will get and buy the chips. You can buy the chips to the other students too. Also the student council need at least 9 members. I forgot to say this I'll be staying as a secretary too. And that's all. All of the students are on standby when the ring alarms please proceed at the gambling hall and wait for a student to come. And that's all.” sayaka said in the end.

"nyahaha, it's gonna be a busy day today too since I helped a little today my first year, second year and third year members will be the one who's going to give the chips." runa said.

"oi!oi! Urusai, gremlin since you had already graduated in here you should still help us if we need something." midari said as she step her left foot on the table.

"yeah, yeah I know that and you better should respect me more!" runa said biting her lollipop as it cracked into two.

"What if it's gonna be a hard gamble?" you asked.

"Then you should be pay attention and make your own moves without the others help." mary said.

"*sighed* then if I lost I should give my body." you said as you can feel your girlfriends eyes staring at you. "hmph! Since Saya already said it I can't help it and just give my body to myasyer." you said.

"Oh, your going to be alright baby. I'll help you if you feel it kinda hard okay?" midari said as she kissed your forehead.

"Jeez, your not allowed kasi diba?! (right?!)" you said then yumeko hug you as she touched your butt and squished it as you moan.

"Listen, y/n if you lost tell us and we are going to pay your debt. And don't try to do new things that can make us feel bad towards you. And if that happened we're going to end our relationship with.........you." yumeko said as you freezed and you had a teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry yumeko." you said as she hugs you and wiped your tears.

"Don't worry, if your not going to move in those ways nothing bad might happened between to all of us." yumeko said.

"I-I-I won't d-do it." you said as you stood up and went to mary.

You sat on her lap did she then hug you  and stroke your hair.

"That's why you shouldn't make wrong words to let your mouth and brain to say it. Okay baby?." mary asked.

"H-how did you know?" you asked.

"We planned it...."mary said as she smiled at you and hug her tightly.

.
.
.

Later on you had already calm down. And you cling unto midari's arm as her right hand on your waist.

"you okay babe?" midari asked.

"y-yes just a little nervous cause I am going to gamble to other students in one room with you." you said as your voice were shaking.

Midari looked at you in a second as she can't take it anymore. She called kirari to pick you up cause your so cold and was sweating to much.

"d-don't call them." you said.

"what are you trying to do?" midari asked.

"I can't let that happened I don't wanna change my seat I can stay here and get that seat so I can be with you guys." you said.

"Babe! It's not that important you can still visit u-"

"and? (tears started to fall off in your eyes) do you want those stupid students or people to say that I'm a useless person or just a pet that always  followed you and be like a horny little bitch. And....I can't say it no more." you said as you went to the back stage.

.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

I told them too many words what am I even trying to do?! Why am I like this?! Should I just not show myself after this?! Ugh! I hate myself. I'm already ready they can break up with me if they wanted to and I should not cry.
Why?!

....

"Y/n?" you saw Mary and Kirari. Then you wiped your tears and smiled.

"What do you nee-" you got cut off with their hugs.

"we won't break up with you, we can stay with you. And we all already had notice how much you've grow and it didn't bother us all. But we're kinda feel jealous and sad if your being mean. We thought that you already hate us and so that's why yumeko told you." mary said.

"yes darling, it didn't bother us and we like you we want you, we want to be with you forever. And to be with you with the others to have a family. So? If your scared enough to join this election don't do it anymore." kirari said.

"w-what? B-but I-"

"'I don't want the other students to get a wrong idea' of you getting closer and closer to us as that makes them a little disgust towards you?"mary said.

"Y/n your already is now a member of the council. We felt bad a little and just make new decisions." kirari said.

"R-Really?" you asked them.

"Yes baby." mary said as she kissed your lips.

"I'm sleepy..."you said kirari carried you into bridal style.

In the council room your other girlfriends were in there. Kirari placed you on the couch. While you were sleeping.

"She is really is a cry baby huh?" yumeko asked as she strokes your hair.

"She sure does." sayaka said placing the blanket on the top of you.

.
.
.

[Uhhhh what am I writing? I don't have any idea but my hands did it with my brain.... Thank You.]