Chapter 39

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.
You were riding the limo with yumeko, midari, sayaka and mary. The twins had already move to the new school since they were already college.

So then you went to the council with the girls. You really cannot believe that your a third year already. You missed the twins since they'll be gone for a while.

They'll be back during weekend.

Your hairstyle were like this today

Your hairstyle were like this today. You helped sayaka to make a tea for Mary and the others.

Once you were done making a tea you give them and you also give them some macaroons and some cookies.

.
.
.

Later then the meeting had started and sayaka liked to welcome someone. It was just suzui.

"Oh, why is he here?" you asked.

"His now apart of the council..." sayaka said as you wowed.

"Amazing, glad to see you again Ryota-kun"

"Y-Yeah.."

In the end the meeting had started it's all about gambling and some works of the housepet.

After the meeting you went to the couch and fell asleep instantly. You were tired and then yumeko grabbed some blanket from the cabinet near Kirari's fish before.

She placed it on the top of you and she even sat on the couch and make her lap to be your pillow.

Couples of hours minutes later you opened your eyes seeing midari. She looked at you then smiled.

"hey midari..." you said rubbing your eyes then sitting down. Midari give you a hug to which you hug her back.

Yumeko told midari to be a pillow so you can rest well and she did.

.
.
.

After School you left the school with midari and suzui as the other girls still needs to do something in school.

The limo car had arrives and you and midari entered the car as the butler closed it.

While riding midari placed her hand on you thigh as you looked at her and remove her hand over you.

"what?" you asked.

"I want to fuck you so bad..."

*warning fingering smut and in danger daddy!!!*

"w-wha-" you were cut off by her kiss. You kissed her back since it got so hot and you had enjoyed it. Then she rubbed your pussy as you got started to shake.

"hmm, man your wet already let me..."

She pushed you down and she spread your legs and started eating you out. The butler can't hear it since there was a loud music playing in the limo.

"hnnghh...m-m-mid-d-dari!"

"it's daddy you slut!"

"ahh~d-daddy!"

"good girl now let me insert my golden fingers on your beautiful whole babe..." midari said as she insert her two finger the index finger and the middle finger.

You moaned softly not wanting to moan out loud. Midari went up to you kissing you while fingering you. You were kissing for 2 minutes you were out of breathe and when it was time for you to cum midari rubbed your clit using her left hand while fingering you inside on her right fingers.

Juices started coming out to you slowly as midari licked it.

"d-d-daddy....p-please let me cum.."

"of course go on babe."

She said as you did.

"that was good I really enjoyed it thanks for the food baby girl..."

You blushed when she said that.

"Oh, come on what are you going to say?"

"g-glad that enjoy it..."

"hahaha, go on you had arrive at your house..."

"y...yeah bye..."

"byeeee..."

.
.
.