chapter 11

Requested by: @Kuroyami_Anira It wouldn't let me tag you but thanks for your request

It wouldn't let me tag you but thanks for your request...
Anyways let's get to the story.

SMUT warning!

=Hyakkaou Private Academy=
(y/n's pov)

It's been 3 days since they f*cked me. Today I was in my wheelchair. But I'm glad that sayaka was pushed the wheelchair.

"thank you for being there for me, sayaka"

"it's my pleasure, but since your m-my g-g-girlfriend I-I'll help yo- awiieee!"

Sayaka blushed as she cover her face with her hands. She then pushed me again as we both were heading back to the council room.

=Student Council Room=

A

s the both of us entered the room we can both see kirari talking with terano with Yumi.

"She's really is a pain"

"Yes, she is totally different"

But while being pushed it was a mistake. Cause kirari is ririka today. I can see the difference between the twins.

"You are such~a nice girl huh? Ririka"

That's what terano said as they become silence. But I break it.

"w-well since maybe the both of you were done can I excuse you both? Terano? Yumi?" I asked as terano smiled at me and nod

"Your pretty perfect at the wheelchair y/n" terano said as she laugh but then the both of them left...

"alright since they're gone I want to do something so, sayaka please lock the door"

I said as she did and ririka remove the ribbons from her hair and bring her hair down. I tried to got up but I'm still shaky but I made myself sit on the couch.

"s-so I-is there something wrong y/n?" ririka asked

"No I don't but I want to asked? Where is your sister ririka?" I asked

"Kirari said that she wants to do something and there she went home for something but she'll be here in a couple of minutes" ririka said

I sighed 'well too bad I can't f*ck up this two but I still have tonight, oh right! The other girls will gonna be late today so I still have a chance.