chapter 7

=y/n's pov=

Y

/n returned home safely as she entered the house.

"I'm back! Mom I had bought the mea-t?" y/n stopped when she saw her girlfriends inside her house...

"Welcome home!" mom said but... Why are they here? Wait a minute... Hmm "it's you! It's you Ryuu-Nee chan!" I said as I pointed her out

"ara, you got me" Ryuu said

"b-but why?"

"it's fine sweetie now, now go and take a sit and go talk with your friends"

"we are not her friends, mom" sayaka said as she stood up and put her right hand on her chest

"huh? What do you mean by that sayaka chan?" mom asked oh no they're going to tell her oh no what should I dooooo!!!!!!

(should we tell her?)

"We are all in love with your daughter Mrs. Hotaru" yumeko said 'oh shit!' mom is gonna get mad oh no oh no what should I do!!! I glared at yumeko "teehee" baka! D-did she just say 'teehee?!' what is happening....

"ehem!" mom stopped as I started sweating and gulped she's gonna get mad oh no dad! I'm gonna die and I'm next!

"I'm impressed" mom said huh? She's not mad? Oh gosh am I dreaming! I then pinch my cheeks...

"Your free to be my daughter's wife" mom said oh jeez who is this woman is she my real mom?! Am I being played by this woman?! Or did Ryuu-Nee chan did something on mom!

"Thank you so much, mother" kirari said

"Oh well thanks for coming and now you may go" I said then ryuu nee slap my butt

"hey that hurts!"

"Can I be part of your game y/n?" Ryuu nee san said as she then pushed me on the sofa and she then lick her lips!!!

"G-Go away! Go away you hentai!"

"Ow!"

================================

See you again...