2k Votes Special✔️ End

Third Person's Pov:

When the twins arrived in Japan for their school all of you were waiting at their house.

When you guys heard a bell ring the guards open the door immediately as you guys saw the twins.

You got up and hug the both of them. The both of them hug back but ririka behind the mask was turning red like a tomato.

"Hey you okay ririka?" you asked then kirari whispered something on you.

"Oh, is that so? Come on riri let's go to your room." you said as she nods and left the others.

Once the both of you arrived in her room you opened the door as the both of you entered.

Then you sat down on the sofa and pat the sofa so she can seat beside you.

"So? What is it ririka? Kirari told me that you want to have a time with me?"

"D-Did she?"

"Mhm?"

"W-Well uhm....wait here I'll go get something..."

"Okay...."

You got up and removed the blazer and placed it on the chair.

This is what you were wearing right now

You lie down on the bed and the door opened as it shows ririka with alot of boxes.

"O-Oh..."

"H-Here, I-I-it's yours..."

You sighed. Ririka widened her eyes and she removed the mask. She looked down and frowned. You saw it as you got up and went to her. You pushed ririka on the bed and you ended up lying on the top of her.

"Why did you bring alot of clothes and jewelries? You don't need to do that riri."

"..."

"(sighed) I know that you can't do this or let's just say kirari was the one who told you to buy this am I right?"

"Y-Y-Yeah...."

"Come on, ri don't be so sad but I will accept the gifts but some are yours or give it to the others."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Mhm"

"U-Um y-y-"

You cut her off by a kiss ririka kissed you back then you placed your arms on her neck as ririka placed her arms on your waist.

You both broke up and was out of breathe.

"I love you, Momobami Ririka."

"I love you too, Y/n L/n."

---

Meanwhile the other girls.

Yumeko: ara, I got my toys ready💢...

Mary: 😏😏😏

Midari: I'm horny...

Sayaka: 🙈🙊🙉

Kirari: ara, I didn't expect it to end up like this... Get the equipments out and get ready.

---

Oh my!

2k Special Ends✔️