Chapter 32

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.

Today is the graduation ceremony for the third years. And you are on your way to school too. It's been one month and today is gonna be a sad day since the twins will be moving to another school.

You will be a third year now along with yumeko, mary, suzui, midari and sayaka.

Your mom will be on your school too.

Your hairstyle and it's been a week since you didn't meet the others because all of you were on a vacation.

You were on Australia with your mom to watch your sisters modelling. Kirari and Ririka was on a vacation with the Bami Clan. Yumeko spend time on the casino. Mary spend time with her family. Midari enjoys her gun training.

"you are so beautiful sweetie." your mom said. Your mom also was spending her time on the gym and become the coach hahaha.

Your mom BTW she had a surgery on her breast because she don't like her bobbies to be so big. Also she had lost weight from 55kg. To 43 kg.

.
.
.

"so mom you see do I look old to you?"

"ara, why are you saying that dear?"

"Well cause, you look so young than your daughter."

"aww, come on (she kissed your forehead) don't be too jealous. You and your sister as my daughters is the prettiest girls in the world."

"thank you, mom!"

"Let's go and I'll drive you there."

"Hahaha, you should say we cause your going with me."

"ara, my bad I'm really is getting old."

"hahaha, probably."

.
.
.

You arrive at your school with your mom you cling unto to your mom. Then you made your way to the gym and made it as your mom sat beside the other mom's and dad's.