Chapter 35

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.
After the election you were on the home with the others. You were making breakfast as the other girls were watching television.

Kirari was hugging you at the back while you were cooking.

"k-kirari....too close." you said.

"it's okay, honey I just want to touch you." kirari said as she rubbed your boobs to which make you moan.

"ah! S-Stop!"

"Gosh, I like your moans darling."

After preparing your breakfast kirari finally removed her hands over you and helping you placing the plates on the table.

.
.
.

Everyone was already on their chairs and then started eating. After you guys ate dinner mary washed the dishes.

You tie your hair into ponytail and went to your room.

You wear this gym clothes cause your going to exercise on the new opening gym

Once you got out from your room the girls looks at you. And some of them were blushing

"where are you going y/n?" mary asked.

"to the gym...I want to do it why?"

"nothing, I just want to check your clothes."

"hahaha, no this is fine I'm going now, I'll call you guys later."

"Okay, have a nice day!"

"Okay!"
.

.
.
You took the car keys on the small box and left the house. Then you left while driving Kirari's car.

Once you arrived at the gym you saw many chubby and fat people and they really did their own things.

Then when you entered you saw someone who you nearly knows.
.
.
.

"K-Kai?"

"Y/n? Hey babe nice to see you again! How are you?!" Kai kissed your forehead.

"Why are you here Kai?"

"Oh, I was just here cause it's a new opening gym and there were barely alot of people here."

"Hahaha, is that so? I can't believe that your already tall than before Kai."

"Mhm, I just wanted to try something new."

"Wow! So how are you and Amelie?"

"I-I uhh w-well we broked up already."

"Why?! Both of you were good couples!"

"Hahaha, is that so w-well you look more beautiful and is skinny now cause before your just cute hehe."

"Thanks, well I had no time I need to do a gym now."

"Okay do your best!."

Kai's pov:
.
.
.
Gosh y/n was so hot today is she single? I really wanna know I really fuckin love her and she was my crush during were in elementary until now.

I wanna own her and be mine. Now what should I do? I ruined her life before but she was always smiling when she's in front of me.

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.
After going at the gym the girls told you that they were outside the building.

You were trying to go down on the stairs when Kai grabbed your hand.

"Y/n wait!"

"What is it Kai?"

Meanwhile the girls on the car.

"Who's that guy over there?" mary asked.

"Maybe, their friends..." sayaka said.

"Be quite!" midari said.
.
.
.
"Y-Y/n I-I'd like to confess something."

"What is it, Kai?"

"C-Can you be my girlfriend?!

You stopped as you smiled.

"Raise your head for me...kai."

He looked at you.

"I'm sorry but I can't..."

"W-What?!"

"I'm sorry..."

"P-Please! I-I just wanted to tell you earlier but I can't!"

"I'm already.......................married."

"Huh?"

"Yes, I'm already married to someone and I don't want to change my relationship towards them..."

"W-What do you mean by them?!"

"I don't wanna talk about it but you can't marry me."

"W-Wait!"

"..."

You run towards the car when kai grabbed your arms and kissed your lips. You pushed him and wiped your tears.

When the girls saw it they got really mad as they saw you entered the car with tears falling. Yumeko hug you.
.
.
.

While driving home you weren't talking and was silent during the car ride. When you guys got inside the house kirari grabbed your arm and pinned you against the wall.

"Why did that guy kissed you?" kirari asked as tears starts to fall again on your eyes.

"I-I don't wanna think about it...just please don't mention it..."

"Come on, just tell me and I won't speak again honey." kirari said.

"He was the one who ruined my life when I was on the 6th grade in elementary. He would make me as a maid in school. His parents were rich and was powerful even tho I tell the truth in front of his parents they would just tell me that I lied. Even my mom would just shut up and would comfort me when I was crying once we went home. When were not in school he was so nice but when we're at the school or when I was in front of his parents. He would be a bad kid and would bully me. I can't even understand why. That's why mom planned to move to other places in Japan. And when I was on middle school I had make a friend Amelie was her name. We were besties but during the graduation day I saw Amelie and Kai kissing and that really makes me mad."

.
.
.

Anyways I'm tired and I don't know what is happening on my book hahahaha.