2k Votes Special✔️

Third Person's Pov:

"are you sure about this ririka?" kirari asked.

"w-well y-yeah...so will you please allow me to have a date with y/n?" ririka asked shyly.

"(sighed) yeah...go on but after your date promise me that help her for something that you could manage." kirari said pointing out some of the papers that sayaka had given to her.

"your already done? Five thousand pages just for 3 days?" ririka asked.

"yeah...thanks for this secretaries help." kirari said mentioning her 3 secretaries.

"y-yeah...today is Friday...now shall we return back in Japan? Do by tomorrow we can have our date early in the morning." ririka said.

"hmm, ara ara you should do it now like sleeping with her on the same bed and make her some foods and desserts." kirari said playing her hand on her chin while crossing her legs.

"H-h-how about the others?" ririka asked feeling bad for the others.

"Jeez ririka, don't mind them I'll explain it to them later also are you really that interested to be with y/n?"

"..."

"huh?"

"w-well I-I was just kinda nervous..."

"Oh, then don't do it... Everybody knows that your this shy your always panicking gosh riri... Call her by now and ask her what clothes or gifts does she want."

"y-yeah, I-I will..."

---

See you on:

Part 2