Requested Story✔️

This was being requested by: OliviaHollins1

Yumeko x Sick Reader~

Short Notes :

I am no longer updating on this book but I was still active on the rest of my books that are still uncompleted.

.
.
.

Third Person's Pov:

*achoo!*

A cute sneeze can be heard from the living room. Yumeko giggle and saw her girlfriend who was lying down on the couch.

"does your head still hurts sweetie?"

"yeah, thanks yumeko."

"your welcome dear."

"anyways, you can go to school and have fun gambling. I can take care of myself."

"No, I won't do that... I won't leave you until you get better y/n."

"Oh, your changing a bit."

"How so?"

"When you got a fever you want to go to school to gamble."

"Oh, how embarrassing it is to mention y/n."

"Hmm, I'm cold I'm going to the bedroom to rest."

"Okay, I'll make some soup and bring some pills."

"Thanks..."

You went back to your room and laid down on the bed. You take the soft blanket and cover your hot body.

Yumeko returned bringing up some of the tray. She placed it on the table beside your shared bed. She smiled and brush the hair off from your face. She kissed the top of your forehead before going to the bathroom.

She got a cold water in a bowl and some handkerchief. She placed the wet handkerchief on the top of your forehead. You opened your eyes feels the cold thing on your head.

You opened your eyes and saw your girlfriend. Yumeko smiled at you before kissing your lips.

"don't do it I don't want you to catch my cold."

"haha, I'm sorry."

"thanks for taking care of me yumeko."

"as always y/n."

"Can you cuddle me?"

"Of course..." yumeko said then she rubbed your back while you were snuggling on her huge breast.

"comfy there?"

"yeah..."

"my my, when you got a fever before you were not like this."

"I like boobs."

"Hahaha, such a naughty girl."

"Shhh..."

"Okay, now get a better sleep darling."

"Boobies."

---

This is the end✔️