Chapter 21

1 week later...
Twins House
Authors pov

I

t has been 1 week and everyone from the house were worried but there was still that Kirari kept a secret from y/n.

That the girls sister was still alive kirari was worried if y/n will know it without seeing her sister. So kirari wants the sisters to meet each other and so as her parents.

---

Yumeko was at y/n's room she want to make sure that the girl will eat. Because after that message y/n hates to eat and she even cry and had nightmares at night.

Y/n hates being alone she remembers the day where her uncle tried to kill her so he can marry her mom.

---

Y/n opened her eyes slowly as yumeko then kissed the girls forehead so y/n will calm. Then the door opens at it shows ririka, mary and sayaka.

"how is she?"
Sayaka asked

"she's fine"
Yumeko said

Ririka then went to y/n as she sat on the bed and held the girls hand. Y/n wasn't in the mood to talk.

"y/n? It's okay we are always here for you we will promised you that we're not going to leave you okay?"
Yumeko said as y/n stood up and tie her hair

"*sighed* really? Hahaha I was just pranking about being sad... Because I was so tired but... Last 2 days ago I heard kirari talk to you guy that my sister was still alive. Gosh hahahaha!"

---

The door opened... As it shows midari and Kirari.

"ara~so you knew already?"
Kirari asked

"Oh yeah? Thanks for your hard working hahaha I should be staying being lonely... Nah it feels so nice.... Thanks also for you guys treating me like tha-"
Y/n got cut off when kirari pushed the girl on the bed...

"Tie her up"
Kirari said smirking at you...

"H-huh? Hey! Sh*t!"

"Get ready to have your another punishment darling~"

---

To be continued...

Yuriko is beautiful!!! God dammit! Those eyes I hope I can see it

Yuriko is beautiful!!! God dammit! Those eyes I hope I can see it. Also I hope her eyes will be open it's always closing pota...